Getting to know you.= MsRight

Name

My name is Teresa.

Age

I'm a teenager (Well, we aren't talkin about specifics, are we?)

Gender

I'm an alien.... Jus kidding. Female!

How did you find out about Wattpad?

I found wattpad at the app store. I was searching for free books and it says 100,000 free stories :) 

What is your favourite subject, you like to write about?

I love writing about non-fiction and giving out advices. Short stories are my forte, too.

What was the last book you read?

"Daddy-long-legs"

Who are your favourite writers on Wattpad?

My favourite writers are TheOrangutan and morticia98 (or is it morticia32? I can't remember specifics)

Okay now that’s the boring stuff out of the way lets have some fun.

If you could have a theme tune following you about what would it be?

Mozart's works!! I find it ironically humorous as well as enjoying.

If you had three wishes what would you wish for?

I would wish for unlimited chocolate supply, world peace and a beautiful singing voice.

Have you ever worn sandals with socks?  

Um...yeah. Haha. I have worn sandals with socks before... Yep :)

If you could choose to be attacked by a Great white shark or a Lion what would it be?

Lion. I think they're better looking with all the fur.

You get the opportunity to travel anywhere in time, where would you go?

I would be delighted to visit the Victorian Era, if I were to time travel. I love the dark misty feel mixed with curiosity for modern inventions. Not to mention the way they dress.

What is your favourite drink?

Pure water...ok that's a lie. I love coffee.

What is your favourite meal?

I like noodles a lot. Preferably Chinese.

Have you ever stolen anything? I wont pass it onto the police don’t worry.

Honestly...yes. When I was a kid I took a muffin from the neighbor. I actually felt bad and threw instead of eating it. After that horrible feeling I swore to never take anything without asking. It's just not worth it.

Have you ever worn other gender’s underwear?

No. Never.

What do you like to do in your spare time, other than writing?

Singing and painting. Or annoying everyone :)

If you could travel to any planet in the system which would it be and why?

Mercury. I like the idea that I'm the closest to the sun than anybody else. Of course, that is, if I don't burn right away.

Would you climb the highest mountain or dive to the deepest parts of the ocean?

Mountain, of course. I can't swim. And I love high places!

How did you come across my profile page?

You know, one day I was just searching through Wattpad....ok, I'll admit it! I forgot. Sorry.

What are you going to do after doing this interview?

Probably go back on wattpad or listen to music.

Who is your favourite superhero and why?

Captain underpants. I like him because he's cool and funny and not too overwhelmed by the urges to save everybody all the time.

What you working on right now?

Nothing really. I write whenever the urge hit me. 

Where do you see you’re self in ten years time?

I would see myself in the mirror...kidding. I think I'd be a lawyer/writer by that time.

Is there anything you would like to add?

I want to say thank you for the interview. And to everyone that would read this, I want to inform you that I'm not really this sarcastic in real life. Thank again!

Thanks for your time