What Happened?

Note: I'm literally crying in happiness over the support I have on this story. It makes me feel good!!!thanks loyal readers! Enjoy!!!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!!! He isn't kidding. But I feel he's lying though. Part of me wants to just hug him and blush. However part of me is just wanting to slap him for doing this to me of all people. I swear I am bipolar on these things. My first reaction is yelling, which I soon regret after."Derek O' Hare! You have the nerve to just start liking me once I come over as a guest?! You must be a player. I bet if it wasn't me it would have been a pretty face. And she would fall quickly, but no way do you really like me! I'm just the nerd who won the contest, I'm not a star like you! Don't be as cruel as they say, don't tease me. That would be low." He looks as if he got slapped in the face, but than it changes to a comforting look. "Victoria, I'm sorry I started liking you, it just happened and I am embracing it with hope. If it was any other girl, she would just have been an unlike able fan. You aren't just a nerd, your my vision of the perfect girl. Your sweet, funny, and feisty. Things I admire that I think oppose to me. Other celebrity girls usually are fake, and not worth the time. But you are worth every second. Now if you don't like me, fine. It'll be a pleasure just spending a week with you." I couldn't think of words to say. They seemed to be on the tip of my tongue, yet they weren't falling out. Derek just looked at me and walked away. Probably feeling rejected. Before he leaves me sight, I run to him and just hug him. The embrace is warm, and the familiar cinnamon scent is alluring. He pulls me closer, and I lean to kiss him. Fireworks explode! It feels like electricity is running through my veins, making me feel alive. We soon pull away, but still hugging and it feels perfect. "You know as amazing as I cook, I know a fancy restraunt we can eat at, maybe get to know more about each other?" He smiles and I accept.

Later:

As I walk down the two way staircase, Derek looks stunned. Which is stupid since I don't look as good as those girl celebrities. I wore a black cocktail dress, with my hair curled down. Derek looked good though in his blue tux. It matched his eyes. "You look amazing Victoria." I blush at the compliment. "I can only fail at trying." I laugh and smile as we walk to the limo with Michael. When we get to the restraunt it blows my mind! It's almost as nice as Derek's dining room! Almost. We sit,eat, and talk for hours. About everything a out ourselves. "This was nice but do you want to go maybe somewhere else? More private away from the paparazzi?" I nod and we go back to the house to my favorite place, the garden. We walk through the pathway, just enjoying the views and sounds. Fireflies dance around illuminating the stars! "Want to dance?" He smirks and bows. I bow and he puts his arm around my waist. We slowly dance to our own enjoyment, soaking in the lively night. "Victoria? I have a premiere of my show tomorrow for a concert, would you go as my date?" I smile and say yes. We than dance the night away.

The next day:
Getting ready for a premiere is harder than it looks. I had some of Derek's style team, make my outfit and do my hair and makeup. Even I have to admit I feel good!! I wait in the kitchen for Derek, he went to go talk to his manager quickly. It's been hours and he still isn't here. I ask Michael for a ride there and he drives me there. When we get there I see a terrible sight. Derek has his arm around a ginger model, and they are taking pictures with the paparazzi. It was a lie! I immediately ask Michael to go back to the house. "Ms. Galen? What's wrong?" I start to feel tears stream down my cheeks. "Derek ditched me." He pauses and says"give me a moment, I'll be right back." After a bit Michael returns and drives me home. When I open the door I run to my trim and start to cry I was a fool. Only a couple days to go and this happened to me. I felt betrayed. I regret ever meeting Derek and his celebrity status. I cried until I heard a doorbell....

Note: hope you guys like the conflict!!! Comment and vote! Thanks!