Chapter 34

RECAP ON THE LAST CHAPPIE:

*******************************************************************************************************

*Nicole*

The 'space' was making us stronger.

As friends or as a couple is yet to be found out.

*******************************************************************************************************

*Eric*

"What are you doing on Saturday night?"

"Umm nothing."

"Wrong answer. Going out with me." I said and I gave her a light kiss.

*******************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE: SORRY FOR WHINING ON THE LAST CHAPPIE (EVEN THOUGH I STILL FEEL SAD) ENJOY THIS ONE!*******************************************************************************************************

*Amanda*

So after Nic's announcement, saying I was stunned will be a massive understatement.

"hey! What did you think of that?!" I asked Eric excitedly.

"Awesome! I'm happy for you hon."

"I know right! Thanks. So where were we?"

"What are you doing on Saturday night?"

"Umm nothing."

"Wrong answer. Going out with me." he said and gave me a light kiss.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ohhhhh..." I said and giggled making him smile.

Just then, Char and Chris came over and Char spoke first, "sorry I was over-dramatic Amanda."

"It's ok." I replied and we hugged.

I could make her pay for the harassment and all but I won't achieve much.

Besides, I am not exactly thinking rationally as not only did Eric just kiss me (EEEEEEEP!) but we are going out on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My life could not get better and I have no intentions of ruining it by holding a grudge against his sister.

"Yeah me too." Chris said making everyone laugh.

I hugged him too and Eric and Char went off somewhere.

***********************

In the car, I asked Eric, "what of Nicole?"

"She's fine." he said, tense.

"What's up with you two?"

"Nothing."

"Why are we going out on Saturday?"

"Cos I like you."

"And...?"

"And will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes I will Eric so now can you please tell me what is going on with you and Nicole?"

"Change the topic."

I was silent.

He wasn't saying anything about his relationship with her.

Fine.

He took me home and didn't say anything when I dropped.

"Thanks."

He nodded and dropped too to give me a kiss but I could tell he wasn't really there.