Chapter 27

RECAP ON THE LAST CHAPPIE:

*******************************************************************************************************

*Eric*

"Nothing. It meant nothing Char. It was just a mistake." someone said behind me.

Amanda.

She looked like she had been crying but I couldn't be sure.

"You two are clueless and hopeless." Char exclaimed and she stormed out.

*******************************************************************************************************

*Nicole*

Nicole - 2

Amanda - 0

*******************************************************************************************************

*Amanda*

"Now listen up whore, Eric is mine and mine only. Just in case you didn't know. I do not tolerate whores who try to steal what's rightfully mine. You've been warned."

"Rightfully yours? Do you hear yourself? You're making him sound like an object."

*******************************************************************************************************

*Char*

I was mad at myself and at Eric.

Why the hell did he kiss her if he didn't like her?!

*******************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE: AS EMBARRASSING AS THIS IS... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN IN THIS CHAPTER IN HAWAII... THAT'S SAD. COS OF THIS WE ARE STARTING FROM THE 3rd OF APRIL 2011 BACK IN FLORIDA. ENJOYYYYY! :)

*******************************************************************************************************

*Char*

I'm back home and I am going to school tomorrow.

We all are.

Nicole included.

That's torture, right?

For us to get back from a tanning vacation in Hawaii then straight to school.

Anyways Nicole is staying at a hotel but she spends most of her time in Eric's house.

I know that cos I go there often to see Chris and Eric.

Amanda seems to be getting over it... when I'm around.

She's acting strong and all but she isn't.

And I know for a fact that she and Eric didn't talk once except basics like 'excuse me' or 'pass the sugar'

Every time Eric tried to get her to talk to him she found out she had forgotten to do something or she had forgotten to walk the dog (crazy right? We didn't have any dog!) or she had to go for a walk alone or she was sick or tired.

The list could go on and on.

I just left her house and she was smiling and all but they never reached her eyes.

Auntie Jackie is in Paris for a fashion show and mom would be joining her tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Kate was leaving boarding school and going to a day school nearby.

Auntie Karen (Amanda's mom) will pick her anytime mom wasn't around.

Everything was ok.

And if I plan on being ok for school tomorrow, I need to go to bed now.