Chapter 33

RECAP ON THE LAST CHAPPIE:

*******************************************************************************************************

*Char*

I ignored her and went through her messages.

Bingo.

*******************************************************************************************************

*Eric*

"I want you to stay away from her and stay with me. I want you to actually mean it when you say you love me but I won't make you choose. Do what you want to. What you think is right." she said quietly.

I was shocked at what she said.

*******************************************************************************************************

*Nicole*

"Wake up lazy butt." the caller said.

I smiled.

It was definitely Eric.

*******************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE: ONLY ONE WORD - ENJOY. OK, MORE THAN ONE COS I NEED YOU ALL TO REMEMBER THE DATE IS 7TH OF APRIL. :P

*******************************************************************************************************

*Nicole*

I hadn't called Claire to cancel today's plans and it was too late.

Shit.

"Eric there's a problem."

"What?"

I wanted to tell him but I couldn't.

I felt a little ashamed (and that's a first) and I was scared it'd ruin our newfound friendship and maybe my chances at being his girlfriend again.

"I am not ready so maybe I'd just drive myself." I improvised.

"I know. Get ready anyways. I'd be on my way soon."

"Thanks Eric."

I hung up and went to have my bath.

15 minutes later, I was ready and dressed in a white tank top and red high-way skirt that was inches above my knees and was tight.

I ordered room service and was halfway when I heard a knock on my door.

"Miss Peters, Mr Allen is here." I heard a voice.

"Let him in please. Thanks."

Soon after I heard Eric's voice.

I unlocked the door and he hugged me tightly.

"Let me guess, you are eating." he said with a smile.

"Duh. Wanna join me?"

"A model that eats. Hell yes I'm joining you."

I punched him lightly and he caught my hand.

Talk about quick reflexes.

We went to eat and joked all along the ride.

The 'space' was making us stronger.

As friends or as a couple is yet to be found out.

When we got to school, I kissed him on the cheek before walking off to Calculus.