Chapter 19

Author's Note: I'm gonna continue with Chris's P.O.V so be sure you have read the last chappie. ;) Enjoy.

*Chris*

Speaking with Kate made me smile in a way I hadn't since Char cut the line on me.

"Will you get something for Ricky and I?"

"Definitely! I can't forget my Ricky and my Chris!"

I was practically laughing my ass off but I managed to say, "Aww!"

I heard some shuffling and then Char's voice.

Oh-oh.

"Char? Let me talk. Please."

"Mhmm." she said which was enough go-ahead for me.

"Nothing happened between Liz and I. I swear. Seniors came over to see why we weren't at school and she was one of them. We got all of them out after a while except Liz and Bryan. The four of us were on our way to lunch when you called. Please Char."

"I let you talk. Come up with another believable lie and let me know what it is."

"CHAR! That's the truth!"

"Bye." and she hung up.

Damn it!

I was telling her the truth but she didn't want to believe me. Was I supposed to lie?!

"She still doesn't believe you?" Eric asked.

"I don't get what I'm supposed to do! Am I to lie?!"

"No. Honesty is the key."

"So when the key is not the one for the door what next?"

"Change the locks to suit the key." he said simply.

"What does that even mean?!"

"Make her believe you cos the key is the right one, it's just the locks that are wrong."

"How?"

"That's up to you Chris and if it makes any difference, I'm sure you'd get her to believe you somehow." and he gave me a pat before walking off.

Somehow huh?

Fine.

{AUTHOR'S NOTE: the next P.O.V is taking place on Thursday, March 23rd 2011. If you've read previous chapters you have a vague idea of what's gonna happen. ;)"

*Char*

We are flying to L.A today and we are all staying in a hotel.

I can't seem to get yesterday out of my mind.

You may think what I did was harsh but what kind of fool does he take me for?

I may be a 'nagging girlfriend' but I am most certainly not a fool.

I had warned Kate not to pick up my calls without my permission but maybe it was better that she picked it.

Anyways there's a party today later at L.A... that ought to get my mind off Chris and Eric.

We were done packing and our things were in the limo already.

"Charlotte, did you pack your clothes too? The ones for the party and premiere." my mom asked when we all assembled in the waiting room to make sure all our things were packed.

"Yeah. Amanda has packed hers too so we are good to go."

Once we were sure we hadn't left anything behind we were on our way to the airport.