Chapter 26

RECAP ON THE LAST CHAPPIE:

*************************************************************************************************************************

*Char*

Chris and I walked ahead and he was teasing me.

I don't know what happened but we lost them.

Maybe I did it purposely.

Maybe not.

*************************************************************************************************************************

*Amanda*

Before I knew it, he kissed me softly and it lasted for over a minute.

He tasted like strawberry but that's probably cos he had taken a strawberry gum earlier on. Anyways he tasted S.W.E.E.T!

*************************************************************************************************************************

*Eric*

When we got back, Nicole opened the door and gave me a full kiss which I returned happily.

Through the corner of my eyes, I saw Amanda looking at us.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Author's Note: This is a continuation from the last P.O.V so sit tight and enjoy!!

*************************************************************************************************************************

*Eric*

This was the bitchy side of Nicole, "I love you baby." I said.

"Good. I love you too." and she walked out.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR??" Char yelled once Nicole had left.

"What?"

"That!"

"Where's Chris?" I asked thinking she had gone insane and looking for someone to explain what she was talking about.

"Sorry dude. I tried to talk her out of it to no avail. You're in this alone." Chris said and walked away laughing

Huh???

"Char I don't understand."

"What happened with you and Amanda?"

I gently steered her to the balcony (Nicole was sleeping again in her room) "Why?"

"Cos I left you two stupid clueless children hoping something'd come out of it!"

"A kiss did."

"So why were you kissing Nicole just now?! I saw you guys!"

"Cos she's my girlfriend?"

"Don't be a douche-bag Eric! You and Amanda clearly have a sort of chemistry!"

"Char I am going out with Nicole."

"So what did the kiss mean?!"

"What kiss?" I asked a little confused.

"Nothibg. It meant nothing Char. It was just a mistake." someone said behind me.

Amanda.

She looked like she had been crying but I couldn't be sure.

"You two are clueless and hopeless!" Char exclaimed and stormed out.