Chapter 30

RECAP ON THE LAST CHAPPIE:

*******************************************************************************************************

*Amanda*

"I hate you and your girlfriend!" I kept repeating as I cried.

He hugged me and I muttered, "just leave me... please Eric."

*******************************************************************************************************

*Nicole*

"Nic! Good to see you. What's up?" Char asked, letting me in.

"I wanted to check if you were feeling better. And I wanted to bring you the school newspaper. I really want to hear what you think. " I said innocently.

*******************************************************************************************************

*Eric*

It was Amanda... she was the sluttie sweetie and it was pretty obvious.

Darn it.

That was why she was so upset.

But Char had read it and she thought it was awesome, right?

*******************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'VE MADE YOU ALL WAIT LONG ENOUGH... I WONT SUBJECT YOU TO READ A BLABBERING AUTHOR'S NOTE WHEN THERE'S AN INTERESTING STORY TO READ AFTER SCROLLING DOWN SO JUST REMEMBER THAT THE DATE IS STILL 5TH OF APRIL. ENJOYYYY & THANKS FOR VOTING, COMMENTING ETC.

*******************************************************************************************************

*Nicole*

Some cheerleader had brought an asymmetrical sparkly blue short tight dress for me from my hotel and Char dressed in a short flowing pink gown that had soft details and sparkles on the arms and neck.

Soon after we were ready, the guys came.

"Hey babe. Had fun skipping school?" Chris asked after kissing her.

"Hey you. Nope. I missed bullying you and Eric."

They were so sweet together.

Eric gave her a hug and walked to me while the two of them got in the car.

"Why did you publish it?" he asked coldly.

I was so not going into that now.

"Later Eric." I said after giving him a kiss and before waiting for his reply, I walked to the car.

The ride was not bad actually.

Eric and I didn't really talk but being with Char and Chris was way too funny to even be bothered about Eric's silly behaviour.

They were taking us to La Cuisine and once the car keys had been handed to the valet, we went in.

"Mr Allen, Mr Matthews, pleasure seeing you two again. Especially in the company of Miss Peters and Miss Thompson." the headwaiter said, leading us to a table.

After ordering and a little small talk, Eric spoke, "Char what did you really think of the gossip column?"

Dammit.

What was this boy's problem?!

"I told you earlier on, it was really really good. She did an awesome job, don't you think so?" Char asked.