Chapter 25

RECAP ON THE LAST CHAPPIE:

*******************************************************************************************************

*Char*

"Idiot. I forgive you Rick. Ok? Just don't ever do that to me again."

He gave me a long tight hug and said, "Never. I love you Char."

"I love you too."

*******************************************************************************************************

*Eric*

Chris kissed her and with a smile I said, "Eww... do you guys mind? Brother alert."

"Kiss my ass Rick." Char said laughingly.

"Ok I'm getting outta here. The last thing I need is an image of my best friend's lips all over my little sister's lips."

*******************************************************************************************************

*Emily*

"What is going on Charles? We're in Hawaii with our entire family and their friends."

"I have been thinking about it too but maybe we should give it another shot? I love you Em. I always have and I always will."

"We can't do this again."

*******************************************************************************************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THE DATE IS 26TH OF MARCH 2011. GET READY FOR THE SWEET, AWKWARD SCENES I PREPARED FOR YOU GUYS IN THIS CHAPPIE. FEEL FREE TO HAVE FUN WHILE READING! TALK TO YOU ALL LATER."

*******************************************************************************************************

*Char*

"Amanda." I called her softly, sitting on her bed.

"Yeah? Are you ok? We haven't really talked."

"I'm fine. I know. How are you?"

"Fine too, I guess."

"And Adam? Have you heard from him?"

"Nope but I saw him kissing another girl in one of the tabloids."

"Well that's his loss, ok?"

"It's more than that you know. I haven't had a steady relationship whatsoever and you have Chris as a boyfriend and a sexy god, Eric as your brother."

Once her words came out, she covered her mouth with her hands and her eyes were huge and pleading me to forget what she had just called Eric.

"Amanda is there anything you aren't telling me?" I asked, biting back a grin.

"No. No. Like what?" she asked flustered.

"Like you have a crush on my brother."

"I DO NOT! He's good looking and even you can't deny it. I can't have a crush on your brother, Char! He's your brother and he's taken anyways."

"So if he wasn't taken?"

"He'd still be your brother."

"And if he wasn't my brother?"

"He wouldn't be my crush. Simple."

"Mm-hmm. Hot chocolate is in the kitchen lover girl." i teased her.

"Don't call me that Char!" she whined, pleading me.

"Fine just go and get your tea."

"Thanks. I love you."