Chapter Thirty-Two

Aliya's POV:

A new girl has dropped in Neverland. Pan used magic to make me better. I sit in a green dress, since Pan insists I dress like him. It shows my shoulders, but is long sleeve, and knee high. I have on my old brown leather boots, and my necklace hangs down.

I look at the new girl flirt with Pan. She's very tan, has long black hair, and very pretty. She smiles and nods as they talk from across the fire, and I feel threatened.

Pan nods at something she says, but he ignores her advances at him. She rests her hand on his chest. I bite my cheek from saying anything. Pan moves away, and calls for Ryder to show her around.

Pan comes over to me. I smile when he takes my hand, and kisses my head. The girl glares at me.

"You look stunning," he says, obviously flirting with me to get my attention away from her.

"Aliya," he sighs, "Look at me."

I look up and he cups my face.

"She doesn't mean anything to me," he whispers, knowing my fear, "I'm here for you. Not her."

I nod, and let him kiss me. I close my eyes and kiss back. He pulls my body as close as he can, allowing me to wrap my arms around his neck.

"Don't let her get to you."

I nod. I feel someone cling to my legs. I look down and smile at Oliver. I pick him up, holding him against my hip. They come back in camp shortly afterward, and she walks over to us, shoving me aside. I look at Pan and head over to Charlie. I sit on a log and let Oliver play with the other boys.

"who is she?" Charlie asks.

"I don't know, but she seems to like Pan a lot."

I watch them, unable to hear what they're saying. She smiles and whispers something in his ear. The only thing I can make out is Peter telling her no.

She looks over at me. Pan grabs her wrist tightly. He knows what I can do to someone who can't even fight. The girl pulls away from him and walks over to me.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I want you to tell Pan you're through."

"No," I laugh, standing up, "You're what, fifteen? Pan is over three hundred, and I'm not far behind him in age. I have fought too hard to lose him to a child. So do me a favor, and leave my boyfriend alone."

She goes to hit me, but I just put my hand against her forehead. Some of the boys snicker, knowing if she does hit me, she'll regret it. Pan comes over and looks at me, and laughs.

"Aliya, knock it off," Pan laughs.

"Okay," I say, and retract my arm, causing her to fall on her knees.

I just step back, and she glares at me. Pan helps her up, and makes sure she's okay.

"You are not actually seventeen anymore, Aliya. You didn't need to do that," Pan scolds.

She fakes like I hurt her badly, and I cross my arms. Watching him baby her. Pan can have any girl who drops on this island. Time has slowed slightly, days become longer, and that's because the curse on Storybrook was broken.