Barely A Mother - Chapter Three

Chapter dedicated to littemissdisaster because she really made me feel better after I had doubts about this story :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three

.:Jody:.

The next morning I woke up alone. I thought to myself that what happened last night must have been a dream, I do normally dream about me and Andrew. However this dream felt real…

It must have been a dream because his clothes that were on the floor have now disappeared. I bet it’s just my imagination but I to be sure so I peeked under the covers. I’m naked! Wait does this mean, oh god it does mean. I had sex with Andrew Marks!

I stood up and was given more proof that what happened last night happened because my downstairs area was aching.

Where was Andrew then? D-Did he just leave after he took my virginity?! As I thought more about it, a tear started to fall down my face… wait stop this Jody he’s probably downstairs it is half ten.

My hopes high, I put on my PJ’s that were lying on the floor. Heading downstairs I could hear the TV was on so I know that someone was down here. I walked into the room and on the sofa sat David eating what looked like a bowl of cereal. Unfortunately he was alone, Andrew was nowhere in sight.

“Hey David, where's Andrew?” I asked not wanting to make him suspicious.

He didn’t look away from the TV and said, “He went home at like eight. It was weird this time as it was like he was in a rush and he wouldn’t tell me why.”

I can’t believe Andrew did that! He came into my room, took my virginity and then left in the morning because he couldn’t face me! I’m not one of the sluts from school he can just pick up and drop! I’m not a one night stand!

David interrupted my trail of thoughts by turning my way and asking me suspiciously, “Anyway why do you care?!” Oh damn he’s suspicious.

“Oh no reason, I was just expecting him to be here, what’s so bad about that?” I said snapping back at him, hoping it made me look like I didn’t care.

“Umm nothing I guess. Jody I know you like him, but don’t get obsessed ok.” Oh god did he just say that, how does he know?

I couldn’t look into his, knowing that it could make him know the truth as I’m easy to read apparently, “W-What are you talking about. Of course I don’t like him. Eww. Gross. Umm… umm.” I started stuttering but then went into fast talking, I got to admit I couldn’t even understand what I saying.

“Jody, don’t worry I don’t care if you like him. Just remember nothing will ever happen between you two. I’ll make sure of it.” I knew he was being a protective brother and didn’t want me hurt and because of that I felt a bit guilty but before I could tell him what happened last night he said “Go get changed, Mum and Dad are going to take us out for lunch to make up for not being here last night.”