Chapter Three

It's only a week to his wedding. Jaxton wasn't really looking forward to it. Andrea is a really nice woman and all but he didn't love her. You're probably wondering why he's marrying her.

His ex-wife and him divorced a few years back and she didn't want to take their son. He would hold her back. She wanted to start a new and she couldn't do that with a child. So she left Brandon with him. His parents don't think he'll be able to raise Brandon on his own, so they chose a wife for him.

Jaxton's parents said that everyone should move to their mansion for the week so the two families can know each other before the wedding on Saturday.

"Daddy!" he turned just in time to catch his little boy. Brandon was a miniature version of him. His dark hair and pale complexion. Except for his eyes. He had his mother's green eyes.

"What's up little guy?"

"I want ice cream," he said clapping his tiny hands. He looked up at him giving him his puppy dog eyes. Jaxton chuckled as he buckled him in his car seat.

"Sure kid."

Brandon cheered as he moved to the front of his jeep. He'd already packed their bags and put them in the trunk. He'd moved out after he got married to Amanda, his ex-wife. When she left it was just Brandon and him, till then. His estate wasn't so far from his parents, his mother didn't want him to live far from her. It was only twenty minutes away.

Jaxton drove to his parents estate as Brandon played with his toy car in the back seat.

He slowed down as he approached the gate. His parents home was practically a castle. Maybe that's what was in his father's mind when he built it. It was huge. The wedding was going to be held in the backyard, it's big so no worries. He drove up the driveway and wasn't surprised to see all the cars parked around. That meant he's late, not good. He took more time than he'd expected getting Brandon ice cream. He parked his car and opened the back door to unbuckle Brandon. He carried their bags as he ran into the house. He wasn't that worried, he knew where to find his grandmother.

A body crashed into him as soon as he got into the front door.

"Big bro, I've missed you so much," Justin said still hugging him. Justin was his little brother. He had three brothers. Jack, the oldest. Who's thirty right now. Jace, who is younger than him at twenty four and lastly Justin who just turned twenty. The baby of the family.

Jaxton gave him a dead pan stare, "I was here last week."

"Yes, it's been so long and Jack and Jace keep messing with me," he pouted making him chuckle.

"Don't worry bud, I'm here now. We'll put them in their place." Justin smiled at him as they walked deeper into the house where he could hear the voices coming from. He left his luggage at the landing of the stairs knowing someone would get them and take them to his room. He followed his brother to the living room where he knew his family will be at.

"Son, I've missed you so much," his mother cried as soon as he entered the room. She ran up to him engulfing him into a hug. Miranda was a beautiful woman. Even in her old age you could see that she looked stunning when she young. She's fifty six years old, 5'2 with dark hair. And she better not hear anyone call her old. She looks pretty good for her age actually.

His father took her place the minute she let go. George was a man who wasn't afraid to show his emotions to his family. He was sixty years old, 6'2 also dark haired.

"Welcome home son."

And next was his brothers. With all this love why did he have to get married.

"Why are you acting like you haven't seen me in years?" he asked sitting down. Brandon came running to him so he placed him on his lap.

"I have my boys all together again. Of course I'm happy, it's been long since being together like this," Miranda said happily.

" Mom, we came over for dinner just last week," Jack said.

"Stop pestering me!"

"I'm just saying-"

"If you finish that sentence I'm grounding you," Miranda hissed.

Jack frowned, "I'm a grown man. You can't ground me."

"Is that so."

"You should probably stop son or you'll spend the week being the laughing stock of your brothers and cousins," George said cutting in. It's not a good thing not agreeing with his wife.

Jack bowed his head and sighed. "Sorry ma."

By this time the rest of the family was in fits of laughter. Sometimes he wished he could record his family.