Chapter Thirty One

"Here we are." Said the cab driver. I hand him the money and get out.
I rush into the air port- want to get there faster.
I go through the all the processes and wait an hour then calls for boarding my plane.
I wasn't thinking when I picked up my phone and dialed the all to familiar number.
"Ellie?"
"Harry."
"Where are you?"
"I'm going to New York, I feel like I'm being followed." I didn't realize  what I was doing, I hung up and powered my phone off.
I get on the plane and sit down.
Plugging in my headphones.
I close my eyes and they open a little when something hits me.
When I open my eyes, I wanted to cry at the sight I was seeing.
But if somebody tells me I'll go back to my old ways I'll say no way. Not going back to my old ways.
But now, that is my only way to go.
"Dad?" I whisper. He smiled and pulled my head phone out my ear.
His finger slides down my stranded hair.
"When did they let you out of jail?" I ask, trying to scoot away from him.
"Let's not worry about that. Now, tell me where your mother is." He spoke, a dangerous smirk plays across his face.

My heart drops to the floor.

"I don't know." I whisper, I don't know why, but I can't get my voice to a normal tone.

"Oh come on, El, you know where she is, now tell me." He leaned in closer to me, his voice whispered into my ear.

"Before I make you."

Louis's POV
I rushed into the plane, boarding from Atlanta to New York. I was sitting in first class, along with them.

One thing I know is that Ellie is on this plane.

I need to start sneaking around, to watch her.

I make my way through the exit to first class, making my way to second, I scan the seats, looking for her.

But staying hid at the same time.

I finally found her, but she was sitting with a big man, they looked as if they were talking. She had fear written all over her face.

They kinda looked... Similar.

Oh my fucking God, shit, fuck, that's her fucking dad.

He reached over and touched her hair, putting it behind her ear.
She flinched at his actions.

He was about to touch her- my phone buzzes and I pull it out my pocket, only to receive a text from drew.

Drew: get here now, meeting  in first class. ASAP.

I put my phone back into my pocket and start walking back to first class.

I walk in and sit at the table, all the boys were there.

"Let's get started, now, the plan."

He said, I hate his face, every thing, I fucking hate everything about him. He ruined my life, he holds all my secret, and is holding them against me, if I wanted to leave, he would threaten me. That's how much power he has over me.

"Louis, nice to see your here, Now, what are what are your thoughts about Ellie Maddon?"

"Well, Bobby."

Ellie's POV
"Don't touch me." I spat and smack his hand away. His face flushes in anger and he grabs my wrist and presses it tight.

And I don't even flinch.

I need to get away from him. Then the idea pops into my mind.
"Mam!" I say to the waiters, she walks over to me with a smile." What can I help you with dear?" She said, her voice soft and fragile. I wish I was like that.

"Please move me away from this man, far away, he's trying to get with me." I say and her eyes got wide and she got my things from the bin above and said,
"Well, there is a extra  seat on first class. Let's go dear." She said and I got up and walked to first class with the women, where she seated me in a seat. I plug in my head phones and started listening to Kendrick Lamar.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I remove my headphones harshly and look up, in anger, thinking it was my dad- well- Ed.

"What the hell do you wa-" I was cut off from me looking at the face.

"Hello, Elena Maddon."

I was In complete shock.

He was the boy that took me home one day in his white Ford, and he slid across his hood, the memory still burned hot in the back of my mind.

He slid into the empty seat beside me.

"How are you?" He asked, he was older, Muscular, and yum, hotter.

And to think I let him go.

"Nice to see you Bobby ." I say and pull out my other headphone. 

"Well, have are you? How's life been treating you?" He asked, he's so nice to me.

At least someone is.

It fucking sucks. I'm on my death bed every where I go.

"Good, what about you?"