Chapter Nineteen

Kind of a long one guys😊
Ellie's P.O.V
My eyes scrunched together as I awoke. I lift my head up and then it fell back down cause I could feel this horrible migraine coming on. I stare at the brown fan going round and round as it made a clicking sound. I move my legs and feel that I'm on a bed. I managed to sit up and stare at the room. It was old timed, had yellow walls and two beds in it. I'm in a apartment? I lift my hand up and let it drop back down, when it reached the bottom. My hand was on something soft, but hard. I turn my head confused to see a half naked man, only in his trousers. His body was spread across the bed giving me no room. I gasp at the face I saw."Louis?" I whispered in shock. Didn't he try to kill me days ago? Louis head shot up and his face expression was just unreadable. He looked angry, but who knows? I get off the bed and run to the door, which was locked. He got up and stood by the bed, slowly walking towards me. I look around and see an empty beer bottle and grab it. I hit it at the end of the counter and it was now sharp as a knife. My hands were shaking so badly as I held it up to him, trying to protect myself."Get away from me you killer!" I yelled trying to move but there was no where to go. Louis smiles and moves away from me. Only to revel Niall. He ran over to me and wrapped me in his arms."I'm so sorry, please forgive me." He said as I hugged him tighter. "I do." I said in between sobs. I buried my head in his neck and cried. Pulling him closer, he was the only person out of everyone here that auctally liked me and wanted me safe. He hugged me tighter. And I did the same.
**
"Come on, let's get you back to the house." Said Niall wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I stopped at the door way. "What? No, I'm not going back there." I said."look, no one is going to hurt you. I won't let them." Said Niall smiling."okay." I say as I continue to walk to Niall's car. We drive a little out of the city and reach the boys house. Niall gets out and walks to my side and opens the door for me."thank you." I say and he mumbles a your welcome. We get to the house and walk in. I look to see Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry sitting on the couch watching the Telly. "Well, look who we have here." Said Zayn making all the boys head shoot up. Liam gets up and walks over to me, wrapping me in his big arms. I shrug him off and step back a little. Didn't he say before I left that he would kill me if I didn't come back? I turn around and walk to Niall's room. I open the door and slam it shut. Walking over to the bed, I look around his room for something to ware, cause I've been wearing this outfit for days, and it is stained up in blood. I take of my tank top and shorts and walk over to his dresser and look for a big shirt. I hear a cracking sound and turn around."oh! God I'm sorry!" Said Harry covering his eyes with his hands. I shove the shirt in front of my body and just stand there." Thought this was my room." He said walking out and shutting the door behind him. I slide on Niall's shirt and let my body fall to his bed.
**
"Get up and come to the living room." Said a voice shaking me and making me wake up. I look up to see it was Liam. He walked out the door. I get up and wake up a little bit more before walking out the door. I head down the stairs to see the boys looking at the ground or fiddling with something."Have a seat." Said Zayn. With out argument, I sat in the chair away from the boys."We want to know what you know." Said Niall looking at me with I'm sorry written all over him."What?" I said sitting up, and crossing my legs."What happened last Friday?" Liam said raising his voice a little."I-I, I can't tell you." I said lowering my head."And why is that?" Said Louis smart illicitly."B-Because I just can't." I mumble. If I told them what Jacob did to me, Niall would go crazy. So just to keep him safe, and the boys I guess, I kept my mouth shut. The boys were all staring at me now."You better god damn tell me." Said Harry out of nowhere. His voice told that he was angry."Why did you do it Ellie? Why did you blame yourself." Whispered Harry."Why did you cover for me? And Louis? We hurt you, and you still protected us, we're big boys, we can handle our selves!" Harry yelled walking over to me then turning around."That's it! I'm not taking any of your shit any more styles! I don't hold grudges! I forgive and forget! I'd rather take the pain for all you boys instead of you all getting hurt! I'm not like you Harry! I don't kill innocent people at night! I'm not in a gang with my four best friends! So shut your God Damn mouth about me!" I yelled back at him. He turned around at me furiously, with a angry expression."I don't kill innocent people at night! They deserve it! And don't protect us ever again! Like I said before! We can handle ourselves!" He yelled louder than the first time. I let out a small laugh, just not knowing what I was about to say."you hurt me, you all did but Niall, but Harry, I'd never- never hurt you as much as you did me, and look how you treat me now." I said about to break into tears. I didn't scream at him anymore.My cheeks had tears on them and Harry just stood there. I turned around and walked to the closest bathroom and slammed the door shut. I turned on the hot water, no cold, and sunk into the burning water. My skin hurt bad, but it just felt so good.
Will Ellie ever tell Harry what happened to her? Will Ellie tell Harry her secrets? Most importantly, will Harry tell her his?