Chapter Eighteen

Niall's P.O.V
The boys told me to go out to get some food and now I'm on my way back. I open the door and see the guys at the couch."We have a problem." Said Louis standing up."Sit down mate."
*two hours later*
"What the bloody hell Liam! You let her go out! We have to find her! Jacob will find her and hurt her!" I yelled at Liam. " I'm so sorry mate!" He yelled back."God, she could be dead in a dustbin right now." I murmured. Harry looks at me then smiles"are you on the pull?" Harry chuckled." Shut up! You plonker!" I yelled." Where could she be, not like I care anyway."Said Louis. We all sat there thinking about it."NEON!" Yelled Liam. We all ran outside and hoped into the van.

"Go that way!" Said Louis pointing outside it the bar. We all rushed outside and saw nothing.
Then my phone binged.
I've got her now, go home Niall, it's to late.
When I read the message, I dropped my phone to the ground, Harry came over to me, picked it up and read the message."no!" Yelled Harry and the boys all huddled around him, also reading the message."It's to fucking late!" Yelled Harry.
*8 hours later*
(It's now 8:00 in the morning.)
Ellie's P.O.V
"Please!Please! I beg of you! Please stop!" I begged. I was so tired that I could barley keep my eyes open. I was in so much pain from what he had done earlier. While I was thinking of it, it brought tears to my eyes. I was lying on the floor when he started to hit me. When it was three, he cut me on my side and I didn't stop bleeding till six."You wanted to take the punishment, so now I'm punishing you." He said as he hit me in the face. I laid on   ground only in my undergarments."Two more hours." He said in between hits." I know what we can do! We can sent Harry and video message!" He said acting hyper. He pulled his phone out of his pocket." Ready! Tell him what you want him to know!" He said starting the video."Ellie, talk to Harry!" He said. I sat up off the ground and thought of something to say."I'm so sorry for getting you and your boys in this mess, it's all my fault, now, I'm taking the punishment for my crimes. I know now not to lie, and not to fall in love with anyone any more. I'm sorry I have failed you. Now, I'm going to stay away from you just to keep you safe, I hope you get out of your gang. These words will probably be the last words I will ever speak, I want them to mean something to you. Please don't Be sad when I'm gone. I really loved you Harry, but now it's time for you to move on. I know you hurt me, but I forgive you. I really love you, but it's sad I won't tell you that in person. Goodbye Harry." I said crying. Jacob ended the video call and sent it to Harry. After a minute, it said he read it."Are you going to kill me now?" I said closing my eyes. Then, I felt a needle go into my neck and I fell back. Jacob got in front of my face and I started at him so long, he eventually turned into a darkness.

Sorry for the short chapter! Don't forget to vote! I love you all so much❤️