planes!

hay gurl hay... so.. here is once again another chapter enjoy !!

~Rebecca

~lucys pov~

me and harry boarded the plane. to Paris. FIRST CLASS shh this is the life.

"shotgun" I say as I run to the window seat. harry laughs as he sits down next to me.

"omigod I'm sooooo excited harry!! Jesus this is gonna be amazayn" I say.

"keeping up with the fandom then?" he laughs.

"well duh!" I say and we have a laughing fit.

"the plane is about to take off buckle up and enjoy the long journey to Paris!" the intercom lady said. me and harry buckled up and the plane began to take off.

"you may now walk around freely" she said.

(A/N: I've never been on a plane before so correct me if i said anything wrong in the comments)

"we should go to sleep we have busy days ahead of us!" harry said as he put a blanket around us. I nodded. as my head layer on his shoulder......

**dream**

"good job harry keep her thinking to you love her" I hear a voice say. I freeze and stop walking.

"so I get her to Paris and then we go up the eiffel tower to the top and I push her?" harry says. I gasp.

"did you hear that?" the voice said.

"Yeah" harry said. oh shit!

I try to run but someone grabs me by my collor. he spins me around and I turn to see harry.

"h-harry?" I say.

"shut up BITCH" he shouts as a gum fires at my chest. I scream as I fall back.

"lucy? "

"lucy?!" I open my eyes. it wad just a dream.

"you ok?" harry asked

"fine" I fake smile as harry falls back asleep. leaving me alone with my thoughts.