marry you

heyy this is a special update to celebrate 6 months of my wattpad and tmsidk ! enjoy :)

~Rebecca

~Emilys pov~

"Emily before your wedding today I would like to say I'm so sorry about the me and niall thing. I think it was because I just woke up from a 6 month coma and I was also mad at harry. so me and niall did it to annoy him. I am truly sorry please for give me like I did with you about the FBI thing please I just really want us to be friends again" lucy says nearly crying. should I forgive her. or shouldn't I.... I stepped forward and hugged her Tight. I couldn't bare her crying.

"so do you forgive me" she mumbles

"I do" I smile as she pulls away and begins to do my hair.

"ready for the dress Emily" Sara says holding it. I nod as I stand up slipping of my clothes and putting on the dress. it fits perfectly. I love it. Emily and Sara grab one of my arms each walking down stairs and across the road to the church.

"ready?" they whisper.

"ready as I will ever be." I gasp. as they lead me to the church doors.

~nialls pov~

I Stand waiting as the doors open at the back of the church everyone stands up as Emily walks slowly down the aisle towards me holding lucy and Saras hands. they all Stand in front of me and lucy and data grab emilys left hand placing it in mine.

"look after her, if you break her heart you will pay" lucy and Sara say together. Emily giggled I love her giggles. they sit down as me and Emily turn to the vicar. and we begin our vowls.

~harrys pov~

lucy rest her head on my shoulder smiling at her friend and niall. I am going to marry lucy one day.

"huh?" she says looking up at me. I must have said that out loud.

"I am going to marry you" I smile.

she leans in and gives me a quick low just as niall speaks again.

"I do" he smiles looking into emilys eyes.

a few minutes later Emily replies.

"I do" she smiles.

"you may now kiss the bride." the vicar said as they lent in and kissed. a then niall picked her up and carried her out of the church. everyone stood up and followed. I grasped lucys hand tightly and leant down and picked her up in bridal style and kissed her walking out of the church

~Zayns pov~

I look back at lucy and harry. after all that happened lucy trusted him. I am proud. I smiled as me and perrie walked to our car.

~emilys pov~

I am the happiest girl in the world. I was just a fan. and now I'm mrs horan ! wow I can't fucking believe it. me and niall drive to the air port for our honey moon . I can't wait.