I'm just a school girl

hey carrots so I have a new story. some might have noticed. its called suicidal. and its a niall fanfic!! can you check it out I want peoples opinions on it. thanks :)

NOW IM NAKED ON THE FLOOR. ok just getting your attention. I'm going to a show on the where we are tour next year hopefully I get tickets WISH ME GOOD LUCK XD

~Rebecca

~lucys pov~

I wipe my eyes and I slowly walk over to the van. Louis is in shot gun. harry niall behind then liama and Zayn. finally right at the back where No one is Sitting there. I climb back there and listen to music on my earphones.

"I remember you said don't leave me alone,

but all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

just close your eyes,

the sun is going down,

you'll be alright,

No one can hurt you know ,

the morning light,

you and I will be safe and sound.

don't you dare look out your window,

darling everythings on fire,

war outside our door keeps raging on-" someone pulled out my headphones

"sorry its a Taylor song" harry shrug.

I huffed and put my headphones away and sung a theme song off by heart

"well you know everything gonna be a breeze,

that the end will No doubt justify the means,

you can fix any problem with the slightest of ease,

yes please,

you might find out it will go to your head ,when you write a report on a book you've never read,

at the snap of your fingers you can make your bed,

that's what I said,

everything is not what it seems when you can get all you want in in the slightest of dreams

be careful not to mess with the balance of things because everything is not what it seems." I sing boredly as we pull up at a school. we all climb out and walk inside.

~rebeccas pov~

I can't believe I'm doing this. the schools loser dancing.fat kid. weirdo. bullshit. I am just going to ignore them. I walk out to the front. my crew following. we get in out positions and I put my thumb up. the music starts. boyfriend by Justin bieber. I smile as I dance across the stage. and even flips and hand stands. I do a breakdance solo as the song comes to an end. a few people laugh. No body claps. but at the back a few people clap. I look over to see who it is. IT'S ONE DIRECTION. ok Rebecca play it cool. I am about to dance to one of there songs in front of them. ah crap I'm gonna mess up. Rebecca don't fangirl onstage. I smile and kiss you starts playing. I smile as I start dancing with everyone. two crew members take me to one side of the stage as two others wait on the other side and they pick me up and throw me up in the air across the stage into the other pairs arms. I stand up and run to the middle. and just before nialls solo we jump of the stage and as his solo starts we start Irish dancing. and then we run back up on stage and dance again. finally the song comes to an end and one direction followed by lucy. omf this is such a perfect day. come up to me and give me a hug. i smile as we talk for a while. but they had to leave. but they handed me backstage passes to there next tour for the where we are concert in the wembley stadium. o wave them off and go back to my normal dayly routine.