jasons brother

hey my carrots :) just watching tv and its on the music channel and Justin biebers new song ft will.I.am was on then it was one way or another.. and now its little mix #perfectday

~Rebecca

~lucys pov~

"didn't know how to tell me what harry?" everybody stared at him.

"that.... I was helping Jason and.... I told Jasons brother..... that your here...." just then the door burst open and jasons brother ran in.

"well ..well...well.... look who we have here.... icky wicky vunrable little Lucy " he laughed and then turned to harry

"well done harry ..." then he turned to me and walked up and grabbed my pony tail and pulled me out of the bed

"YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING TO HURT HER" harry shouted jasons brother just laughed

"you don't know them harry... I could be murdered ... Jason after all killed my parents " I cried as the door closed behind me .

~harrys pov~

I fell to my knees this is all my fault. i basically just killed lucy. now the boys are going to hate me now. especially Louis and the girls.

"I JUST KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND" I shouted and cried.

"you are such an idiot.. now I'm as scary as a baby penguin but you just fucking insane ... I hate you so much harry... that should've been you.... she might die. now.... and your basically the murderer" niall said and walked out with the others. I sat there for about ten minutes thinking about what I did. then I slowly stood up and walked out of the hospital. I had No car and it was dark and to late to get a taxi I walked. just as I left the hospital grounds. a flash of lightning followed by a rumble if thunder came. great . then the heavy rain started I was only wearing a shirt. u slowly trudged my way back to the hotel and went to my room. I walked over to the place where I shoved her. regretting everything. I saw the blood patch of where she hit her head. i walked to the bathroom to see the razor in the sink and the blood around it. I followed the blood trail back into the livingroom to see a huge blood stain on the carpet from where she colapsed. I walked into the bedroom to see the way the sheets creased from where she layed on the bed. I laued on to and cried myself to sleep thinking about what lucy is going through right now..

~lucys pov~

I got shoved into a black van and he climbed in after me and smirked as he tied my feet together and tied my hands behind my back and put duct tape across my mouth to stop me screaming. he closed the doors and latest me on the floor on the van and sat on a chair while he shouted

"STEP ON IT" we started to move and raced off somewhere I don't know.... tell me something I don't know... like where the hell am I going ...