Paris

heyyyy gurlies and dudes ! and others who could be unicorns or leprechauns or turtles.

~Rebecca

~lucys pov~

my eyes flutter open to the morning light. and I sit up slowly. I hear a rattle and i look down a box. I grab it and slowly begin to open it. I look through the shredded tissue paper and I find aeroplane tickets and not just any flight tickets. TO PARIS!1!1! my dream come true. I get. my crutches and go downstairs.

"WHO DID THIS" I say waving the two tickets.

"me" harry said smiling. I go over to him Sitting on him laughing. and I gave him a kiss.

"Guess what lucy" Louis says.

"sup?"

"you get your cast and crutches off today... well now." he smiles as everyone stands up.

"wait.. I'm not dressed." the boys point and I look and see I'm fully dressed. in the clothes I wore yesterday. I shrug my shoulders and I followed them out the door to the car.

**fastforward to cast removeing.**

"ok... ready." the doctor smiles and I nod. he begins to cut down my long cast and finally its off. I stand up and thank him and dance Cuz I'm back to normal. as I walk out with the boys back to the car and home.

"so.. when are we leaving for Paris." I ask harry.

"tonight." he says. I turn pale.

"don't worry I packed our stuff." he smiled . I sigh of relief.

i lean in and kiss him. he kisses back.

"hey lucy... bye lucy" the door opens and closes. I laugh as I pull away and open the door to see Sara.

"done yet" I nod. and hug her.

"how are ya gurl?" I smile at her.

"um... can I have a word in private." she asks I nod walking her into my room. and I shoved harry out.

"what's up darl'?" I smile.

"um... well... ya know Emily was part of the FBI...." she stuttered. I nod slowly.

"well I am... to.. sorta." I furrow my eyes at her.

"I'm not in the FBI's good side..I was sent here to.. um... kill you .. I was sent by Mrs Stevenson." she whispers. I suddenly feel sick. as she brought out a gun.

I scream as I run out the room and downstairs.

"lucy wait let me tell you something." she called as I ran into the livingroom screaming. I ran and hid behind harry. I peered over his shoulder. the boys gave eachother questioning looks until Sara ran in.

"lucy please.. let me tell you this. I wasn't gonna kill you.. I never will.. she just sent me on a job to do this but I'm not. I'm on your side. I was the one who killed Jason remember. I saved you from him raping you." she said slowly. I moved out from behind harry.

"I came out of the bad FBI and got a job allong side Emily." I looked into her eyes and I could tell she was telling the truth.

"ok..." I say. harry looked at his watch.

"we gotta get going lucy. or were gonna be late." he said as he grabbed his suitcase and I grabbed mine.