taywhore is here

heyyyyyyyyyy people.

~Rebecca

~lucys pov~

me and harry slowly dance around the room to the live music. then the song ends and it changes to Taylor swift. WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE!?! I move away from harry and turn around to see here singing and glaring at me. I hobble forward harry trying to stop me but I ignore. I Stand on the stage.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE!?" I shout in her face.

"oh I don't know what about you.?" she snaps back.

"IT'S MY FUCKING PARTY" I shout.

"pfft Yeah right. you don't deserve it."

"oh... I DO I WAS KIDNAPED ON MY ACTUAL BIRTHDAY I AM ON CRUTCHES CUZ I FELL OFF A TWO STORY BUILDING AND I WAS RAPED 14 TIMES A DAY FOR A WEEK WHICH MAKES IT SO I WAS RAPED FOR 98 FUCKING TIMES. AND I WAS IN A COMA FOR 6 MONTHS ALRIGHT. I . DON'T FUCKING DESERVE IT" I shouted. then she slapped me. I stood shocked for a second then I punched her back. she fell backwards.

"NOW YOUR LYING ON THE COLD HARD GROUND" I shouted before hopping of stage and went past everyone. tears falling. she ruined everything. I went out the door and I sat down on the curb placing my crutches next to me.

"she ruined everything. I ruined everything" I whisper looking up at the stars.

"Mum dad Megan. I'm sorry" I whisper again and I blew a kiss up at the stars.

"hey lucy its alright." harry said hugging me.

" you smile I smile oh Cuz whenever you smile I smile" I cry into his shoulder.

"can we go home please?" I ask him he nods as he helps me up and to the limo. and we drive silently home. when we arrive he picks me up and carries me upstairs. I lay down on my bed and he bends ontop of me. he presses his lips on mine and we begin to make out. he moves from my lips to my neck. he began to suck it slowly. he pulled his shirt off. and I pressed my hands against his chest.

he took mine off. then he went down to unbuckle his belt but I stopped him.

" I'm not ready harry." I say fear in my eyes. he saw the fear and he nodded and he layer down next to me. and he sung summer love quietly as my eyes got heavy and finally they closed.