how babies are made ;)

hey so I am updating again Cuz I was blackmailing heartnialler4eva into updating her book again .

****warning very very diiiirty****

~Rebecca

**rewind to the night before**

~emilys pov~

"hey niall... now were married... um ..well" I stuttered as he walks over to me.

"shh" he puts his finger on my lips.

"I know what your thinking babe... I want you." he whispers as he climbed onto of me and started sucking my neck. I ran my hands through his blonde mop of hair. gasping as he sucked my sweet spot. I slid my hands down his back to the bottom of his tshirt. I tugged at it and pulled it off. he grabbed mine pulling it off. I slid my hands down the back of his pants squeezing his ass and he moaned my name. I pulled off his trousers leaving him in his boxers. he fiddled with my bra clasp undoing it and he pulled it off. he emediatly ducks his head down and sucked my nipple and massaging my other breast. then he switched doing the same. I moaned loudly and I pulled down his boxers as he pulled down my knickers. I turned us over so I was dominating and I put his erected fuck in my mouth licking and sucking and twirling it I'm my mouth. I smiled as his salty cum entered my mouth. he turned us back over and put two fingers in my vag and started pumping. faster and faster. I moaned his name louder and just as I was about to cum he pulled them out smirking.

"ready love" he asked I nodded as we became one. he thrusted in faster and faster. deeper and deeper and finally hitting my g-spot.

"n- n- niall" I stuttered

"I know baby come on..3..2..1.." he said as we cummed together and ge slowly pulled out. I truly love this boy.