le hotel

• Dedicated to a random person who I would love to meet

hi... I would give you an excuse for not updating... but I don't really have one... Sowwy

~Rebecca

~lucys pov~

me and harry smile as we walk off the plane hand in hand. I am still scared of him slightly but hopefully the things that happened in the past won't happen again. we step into our pre-booked taxi and it begins to drive us to the hotel we will be staying at.

"harry...?" I say as I look at him.

"yes sweetheart" he smiles.

"w-will you ever do what you did again?" I stuttered

"of course not babe why would you say that.. come here!" he held his arms out. I wrapped my arms around him Tightly and he hugged me.

"will people hate us for our age difference.. its like 5 years apart" I ask as he rubs my back.

"No! I won't let them... who cares how old you are? not me!" he smiles as the car stops in front of our hotel.

~harrys pov~

I picked out the best hotel in the whole of Paris for lucy. she needs a good break from all the fans. it has high security and good activities and accomidation. I hope she likes it. we climb out of the car and get our suitcases from the back. and we walk inside. its full of beautiful objects and a fountain. she gasps as she looks around.

"this is amazing harry!" she smiles as she kisses my cheek and we walk over to the reception.

"bookings for Mr styles" I say to the English person there.

"I will get your key.. please sign here" she points to the papers. I get the pen and sign and then she goes over to get our key. I turn around and see lucy standing at the fountain facing away from me watching the water race into the pit below. I turn back to see her smiling with the key.

"top floor room 469" I smirk at the number. so imature of me.

"thankyou" I smile as I take the key and walk over to lucy

"let's go to our room" I smile. she nods as we walk to the elevator.