Just an A/N, sorry o:

Heey guys! This is NOT a chapter, only an A/N. But! It is a very important one. I've have decided that this book is gonna have a sequel. Actually this is the first book out of 4 books! :D The first one is (obviously) about Luke hemmings. The next one is gonna be about... Um.. Either Calum, Ashton or Michael and so on until I've written 4 books about the 4 boys ;) 

The different books is each gonna have the same couples in it as the previously books. Like.. If Jennifer from this book gets together with Luke, their relationship is gonna be in the three other books, too! :D 

Is that understable? d: 

Here's another thing that isn't related to the books, but it is related to 5SOS. This morning and pratically all day there was someone stupid fucktard that had started a rumor about them. About Luke and Michael getting into a fight and all. AND that Ashton had disappeared. 

It started with Luke tweeted that he was upset. Then Calum tweeted that he hates seeing someone he cares about being upset and then suddenly there was pictures all over Twitter with Michael who had red knuckles and a bloody wound on the arm. His eyes were bloodshot and there were black shadows around his eyes. Like a black eye or something. And that's when everything blows up! 

People writes that Luke and Michael had been fighting and then Ashton disappeared for seven (!!!!) hours. Different of my friends on Twitter logs onto Twitter and they are upset and confused about all these rumors. 

I'm one of them who's really confused! Michael and Luke would never get into a fist-fight! I mean come on, people!! 

Seen from my point of view the rumors were created by paranoid, stupid, brainless, attention whores, who calls themselves a part of the 5SOSfamily when they in reality are just really dumb ._.

Anyways.. I don't know when the next chappie will be out, seeing I have an exam tomorrow and next week is my final exam and I have to study for that one, too >-< I'll upload as soon as possible, though, do not worry! ^-^

Have a nice day, Ex Oh Ex Oh.. ♥