Chapter 11

Heey guys! I'm really in the writing-mood these days ^^ Please bear with me bc of the grammar and such.. I have troubles with them and my english-teacher promised me to help me with them, but ofc.. He fucking forgot! 

EXAMS IS OVER, I GOT SUMMER-HOLIDAY AND OFC I AM SUPER LAZY! D:
I'm hoping to get this book finished in two-three weeks, bc when the summer-holiday is over I'm goin to boarding school and there's no internet unless I have to finish an assignment. I'm gonna be away for a year, though, there'll be weekends where I'll be home ans hopefully, I can upload new chappies to my other books in those weekends, unless my family missed me that much that I have to spend time with them, that is d: 

Ps. I'm writing this chappie, and probably most of the few chappies, on my parents' computer and I'm not used to this stupid keyboard. If there's any mistakes, please DO tell me, so I can make thm right! :D

Anyways.. I hope you like this chappie. Enjoy! ♥

~~~~~~~~

[The Broken-hearted Girl - Chapter 11]

Okay firstly.. When did I get so bold?

I took a deep breath, trying to calm down just a tiny bit, but when I found it impossible I took out my phone from my pocket. I unlocked it and immediately went on Twitter. I had a few notifications and a single DM. I quickly scrolled through my notifications, and sighed when it was only hate, hate and more hate. I clicked on the DM and let out a strangled sound.

'PureAsWhite: I really like your boyfriend, Jenni. Care to stop being a whore, let him go and move fucking on?

'PureAsWhite' is my one of my old friends from college. Candy Moore was the first girl to screw Sebastian. After that I cut all ties with her, but not with Sebastian. Yeah, stupid, I know! I went off Twitter and locked my phone again. I got up from the floor and gently rubbed my ass. That floor is really hard! 

"Jennifer?" A muffled voice called out my name through the door. I took another deep breath and opened the door. Guess who were standing there? Our very own, Luke Hemmings.

"What is it?" I was being kinda of rude, but I was still a little upset because of the DM from the attention-whore aka. Candy Moore. Luke furrowed his eyebrows at me, but thankfully didn't comment on my attitude.

"I was just.. You know.. Um.." I furrowed my eyebrows at him. Luke never stutters. I placed a hand on his arm and looked at him with concerned eyes.

"Are you okay, Luke?" He nodded slowly and stepped at few steps back. Away from me and my hand went down to my side again. I felt hurt that he had stepped away from me, but I quickly hided the hurt behind a frown. He cleared his throat and looked down for a few seconds before looking back at me.

"I was thinking of something, Jen.." I furrowed my eyebrows at him. There was something in his tone that made me want to take a few steps back, but of course I didn't. 

"What is it, Luke? You know you can tell me everything, right?" He nodded again and stepped closer to me again. He held my hands in his and then he looked me straight into the eyes.

"Jennifer White. Will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend, so I can cherish and love you, like a proper boyfriend should?" The question took me off guard and I started gawking at him. 

LUKE, MY BEST FRIEND, JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND?!

~~~~~~~~

Not the longest chappie, sorry. I'm really hungry at the moment. I'm guessing I'll finish off this story at chapter 20 or chapter 25 :) I hope you don't mind, since I'm currently working on the prologue to the next book called, 'A Very Dedicated Fan.' 

Anyways off I go. I really need something to eat before I pass out bc of starvation or something! D:

NEXT CHAPPIE WILL BE OUT SOON, SO I'LL BE HERE SOON! 

Ex Oh Ex Oh ~ EmoEmotionel..♥