Chapter 9

Heey guys! I would've uploaded earlier, but my internet was being a bitch and it kept disconnecting me! >~< But no worries! I'm here again! :D

Let’s just get a roll on this chappie. It will be short... I think? And I'll upload more when I find the time. Our exams have now started and I'm stressing and I'm a little worried about Physics... Since... I suck XD But it'll be fine, right? As long as I nail it in English, Danish and Christianity! I'll definitely nail it in Danish and English... I'm not that good in Christianity, though o: 

Okay! I'll quit babbling and get a move on this chappie! :D 

Please enjoy and all those thingies XD!

[EDITED!!]

~~~~~~~~

[The Broken-hearted Girl - Chapter 9]

=Jennifer's P.O.V=

After I got upstairs I actually didn't sleep. I was awake. The whole fucking time. Wondering why the hell I had those weird feelings towards my best friend! I started noticing all about him. His personality is beautiful, his flaws are beautiful, and his voice, his laugh and smile are beautiful. Everything about him is just beautiful. 

I groaned and rolled over to the other side of the bed. I shouldn't start feeling like this. I mean, I just got out of a relationship, but my mind obviously had other plans for me. I sighed and rolled onto my right side. Why is life so damn complicated? 

=Luke's P.O.V=

I glanced at the watch on my phone and let out a sigh and turned my focus back at the game.

"You know, Luke, you've been sighing an awful lot since you admitted you are in love with Jen." I glanced at Calum, who was sitting beside me.

"Is that a problem? I can stop it if you want me to?" He chuckled lightly. 

"I'm just saying, man, and chill." He paused the game and I stared into the air without really seeing anything, just thinking about my life. I felt a poke in my side and I glared playfully at Calum.

"Do you want to check out what Jen are doing?" My eyebrows shot up. 

"You want to spy on her in your sleep, mate?" I winked at him. 

"No, no! I mean... You know... I would never do that, Luke. I meant if you wanted to check out how she's doing." I smirked at him.

"I can read your thoughts, Cal, and I know you only want to spy on Jen." He glared at me and got up from the couch. 

"I'm gonna see what she's up to. You can tag along if you want to, Lukey!" He yelled over his shoulder. I sighed and got up from the couch and tagged along up the stairs. We passed Ashton's room and we glanced inside and saw that he was dead asleep on his bed. Calum closed his door and I knocked softly on Jen's door. 

"Come in." I opened the door and we both entered.