Chapter 10

Heey guys! I'm so terrible sorry about the late update! I've had a writer’s block and exams and yeah... We all know how much writers block and exams suck, eh? ;D

Read chappie 9 again! I've changed London to the U.S! :D

Now that I’m editing my chapters I decided that the two parts I made before is going to get smashed together to one chapter! :D

Let’s get a move on with the story to all those lovelies who are reading this! :D Enjoy! ♥

[EDITED!!]

~~~~~~~~

[The Broken-hearted Girl - Chapter 10]

Calum was gaping at me with such a shocked face I couldn't help myself, but to break into laughter. Cal pretty much resembled a fish. Mouth opening, mouth closing. I clapped my hands.

"Well done, Cal. Your mission to resemble a fish is now considered accomplished." That seemed to snap him out of the parody as a fish.

"H-how?" I raised an eyebrow at that. 

"I take that as you never loved someone like that?" He nodded slowly and I sighed, patting him on his foot.

"Good for you, Hood. You don't have to face the cruel rejection." He opened his mouth to answer, but was cut off when the door opened and Liam looked into my room. 

"I heard laughter when I walked down the hallway and I wanted to see what was so funny." A smile immediately crept onto my lips. 

"Liam, you should have seen him! He resembled a fish!" I made a parody of Calum making a parody of a fish and Liam chuckled lightly. 

"Well, that's a quite attractive fish, Jennifer. Have you been practicing?" That made me break into a fit of giggles and the two boys roared with laughter. As we finished of our laughing/giggle fit, Calum looked at me and signalled with his eyes: This conversation is not over, got it? I nodded discretely and smiled at Liam and then at Cal.

"Care to join me to the kitchen? I'm starving." They snickered at me and I looped my arms with them.

"Let’s go straight into heaven, guys!" 

When we came downstairs the guys were playing FIFA as usual. I almost skipped past the living room with Liam and Calum into the kitchen.

"What is there to eat in this house, guys?" I looked into the fridge with a curious expression on my face. The fridge was empty.

"Um... Usually we just order pizza or Chinese. None of us can cook." I closed the fridge and gaped at the two boys. 

"None of you can cook? But I saw Louis cooking pancakes just yesterday!" Liam chuckled.

"Louis can't cook to save his life. He probably threw out those pancakes, too." Calum snickered. I opened my mouth to say something, but I was cut off when Liam's phone started ringing.