Chapter 3

Soooo guys! It's Friday and I got nothing else fun to do than write this chappie... But you don't complain, do ya? ;) 

Hopefully this chappie will reach your standards... 'Cause it would really kill me if it doesn't... *Poker face* 

*Starts laughing*

Juuuust kidding, guys! XD Though, comments and vote will make my happy, as I said in chappie 2 that... Or was it chappie 1? O.o Anyways, I only made this story for my own fun...-

My bird, Buffas, is one weird bird, did you know that? O.o I normally don't listen to Lady Gaga, but he's singing and bobbing his head to 'Poker Face'... I have nothing against Lady Gaga, I just don't listen to her music anymore, so it amazes me that my bird likes her music <-< He normally only sing to the stuff I sing along on d: 

I just got side-tracked, sorry about that XD! 

PS! WATCH THEIR VIDEO-DIARY 2 ON THE SIDE!! XD

Let’s just continue, shall we? :D 

[EDITED!!]

~~~~~~~~

[The Broken-hearted Girl - Chapter 3]

=Luke's P.O.V=

I had been sitting in the same chair for hours as my eyes scanned the text from Jen. 

"Thank you so much for leaving me with that monster. Don't dare coming back. -Jen". I felt my bandmates eyes on me. Calum cleared his throat and I looked up at him.

"She sent a tweet on our official account, Luke." He pushed the computer towards me and I think I read the words at least five times before I looked up at him and Michael.

"We're worried about her, Luke. Maybe we shouldn't just have left her behind...” They said simultaneously and they looked at each other, before Michael continued alone.

"We already sent someone to get her, since you have a busy night tonight." I gaped at him. They sent someone to pick up Jen!? 

"W-who did you sent?" They looked at each other and then back at me.

"We sent Ashton, since he hasn’t met her yet." 

"Why would you send Ashton? Yeah, he hasn’t met her, that's right. How will he know it's her?" They smirked at me.

"We took the picture of you and her from your wallet." I groaned and ran my hands through my hair. 

Those little nosey dudes.

 =Jennifer's P.O.V=

I jolted up from my bed, when there was an impatience knocking on the door. I didn't bother covering up myself, since it probably was Sebastian. What shocked me the most was that it wasn't Sebastian. It wasn't someone I knew either, but I had seen him somewhere before... Where, though?