Chapter 15 [Final chappie/Epilogue]

This is the final chappie/epilogue and I'm really sorry that the story didn't reach any further :/ 

On with the story, though!♥

~~~~~~~~

[The Broken-hearted Girl - Chapter 15]

**Several months later**

"LUUUUUUUUUUKE!" I exclaimed as he carried me caveman-style around the pool. The only thing I was waiting for, was for him to drop me in the pool. 

"LUKE HEMMINGS! PUT ME DOWN; YOU'RE NOT A FREAKING CAVEMAN!" He grinned at me over his shoulder and laughed as he threw me into the pool. I swallowed lots of water and when my head reached the surface once again I sputtered water out of my mouth like some fancy fountain. I glared up at my boyfriend as I got up of the pool with my clothes clinging to my body. I wiggled my hips as I walked closer to him. In the background I could hear the boys chatter about whether I was going to jump Luke or not. 

Luke was swallowing like a madman as I came closer and closer to him with my head now tilted to the side. I held back a shiver as his heated eyes took in my soaked body and clothes. 

"What's wrong, Lukey?" My gaze swept down to his groin and I looked up at hm again with a playful grin. 

"You might want to hide that, Lukey." I walked closer to him and pressed my body up against him. I could hear the boys behind us cheer as if this were some porn to them. I stood on my toes and whispered in his ear:

"Come find me in five minutes and I'll solve that problem of yours for you." I trailed my nosetip down his cheek and he let out a soundless moan. As I walked past the boys, Harry of course, had to make something sexual out of my appearance.

"I bet I can give you the time of your life, Jennifer." He winked at me and bit his lip. I flipped him the bird and walked into the house. I had just reached my bedroom when the door slammed up against the wall and Luke pushed me roughfully, yet gently down on the bed. He layed down on top of me and kissed me roughly. I kissed him back with the same passion and started taking of his clothes. Just as things started getting more heated, there was a knock on the door and both of us let out a frustrated sigh. I wrapped the bedcover around my body. Luke removed himself from me and we both stood up. 

"Come in." And in walked a man I never thought I would see again.

**Several hours later**

"It was nice meeting you, Mr. White! Have a safe drive to the airport!" Michael waved at my dad as he sped down the street without waving or honking or anything. I let out a sad sigh and hid my face at Luke's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my body and held me close. I could feel several eyes on me, but I didn't turn around. My dad was obviously the man who had knocked on our bedroomdoor several hours ago. He had bluntly told me to move with him to New York and leave 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction behind. I had obviously said no and he had thrown a tantrum like a 5 year old. He ended up saying I was no longer a daughter of his and he disowned me and sped down the street in a hurry to get away from me. 

"We'll start the tour in a week, Jen, and you'll forget everything about this confrontation for a while. Let go of it; he's not worth your tears." I hadn't realized I was crying, until Luke's thumb removed a paused tear from my cheek. I looked up at my boyfriend and best friend with a determined expression. 

"No one will ever bring me down like this again; ever." 

~~~~~~~~

I'll make an A/N soon.

♥♥