Chapter 2

Chaaaaaaaaaaaapter 2! :D

I got nothing to say XD Other than, WATCH THE YOUTUBE-VIDEO! :D

[EDITED!!]

~~~~~~~~

[The Broken-hearted Girl - Chapter 2]

As dumb as it sounds I actually waited for Luke to answer back. If he hadn't been ignoring me, all this might not had happened, which brings me to... You might wonder where my parents are, right? Well, my dad is a businessman and my mom is dead. So my dad buried himself in his work and left me behind. He's been living in New York for five years now and I haven't heard anything from him since. 

I sighed and got up from my bed. Luke wasn't going to answer me. He was probably fucking some girl-- WOAH! Don't think like that, Jen. Luke's not like that. I unlocked my phone and went on Twitter. Being that little silent stalker I am, I clicked on Luke's Twitter and scrolled through his tweets, until I saw a tweet that caught my attention. 

'Missing someone back home so badly. xx'

All the girls were like, 'WHO'S THAT GIRL?!' I chuckled and smiled a bit, hoping it was me he might be talking about. I locked my phone and was about to leave my room, when my phone started beeping. I looked at the screen and my eyes went big when I saw what it was. 

'Luke Hemmings followed you on Twitter.'

'Michael Clifford followed you on Twitter.'

'Calum Hood followed you on Twitter.'

'Ashton Irwin followed you on Twitter.' 

THEY FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!? Wait, why did Ashton follow me? He doesn't even know me. 

I unlocked my phone again, went on Twitter and started tweeting to Luke.

'Why did you and the guys follow me?'' 5 seconds later lots of girls were swearing at me, telling me to stop being a bitch. Some told me to either be happy or go kill myself. I glared at my phone as I scrolled down and read their hating against me. I even felt the tears trickle in my eyes. My phone vibrated when Luke answered back.

'Because you're my best friend and I miss you... xx' that sent the girls off. The tears gathered in my eyes as I read their replies.

'Why would you choose someone as ugly as her, @Luke5SOS?''

'You can so much better than that bitch. We, your fans, appreciate you so much!!

The tweets went on like that. I waited for him to actually defend me, but it never happened, so I tweeted something new on their official timeline (@5Secsofsummer).

'Don't bother coming back when you're done touring with @Onedirection. I won't be here.' I don't know why I wrote, "I won't be here" in that Tweet, but it seemed like the right thing?

I locked my phone again and slammed it into the wall. The screen cracked, but the rest of it was intact. Damn, that meant that he could still contact me! I left my phone on the floor, climbed into my bed and waited for sleep to come over me.

~~~~~~~~

Not a long chappie, I know I know... Just found out that Niall Horan did a following spree on Twitter... Keyword did. He followed 30 ppl or something and the rest of us didn't even know he was doing a freakin' following spree... It makes me sad. *Cries*

Anyways. I did practically just beg Ashton and Luke to follow or RT me on Twitter... I'm feeling so down, since my boyfriend is still ignoring me *Sob*

I am really hoping that he'll txt me back soon, though... I'm like a... Living zombie! o: 

Who's being active enough to write these chappies, lol >-<

Well...

UNTIL NEXT TIME;
LOTS OF LOVE, MARIE! ♥