Chapter 13

As I said in chapter 12 I would skip to the tour, right? I'll skip a lot more than that.. I'll skip to the week before they have to go back to Australia. I hope you don't mind :) ? I'll just make a place up or something about where they are in these next two chappies, okay.. I'm sorry if it's too much time skipping, but personally I don't really want to write about the tour with One Direction. It's not that I hate them, not at all, I just really want to get a move on and such :3 

ON THE SIDE IS ONE DIRECTION'S NEW SONG! I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU LIKE THEM OR NOT, YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG!! IT'S LITERALLY THE BEST SONG EVER! PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S THE BEST SONG THEY EVER MADE!! :D

Don't hate me okay? Anyways.. Please enjoy the chappie, okay! :D And this'll might be a short chappie. Depending on whether I got time to write a long one or not d: 

~~~~~~~~

[The Broken-hearted Girl - Chapter 13]

"Maybe it's the way she walked. 

 Straight into my heart and stole it!

 Through the doors and past-"

I jolted awake and let out a squeal. I felt the bed move beside me, but all I think about was that song. 

The song and Harry's incredibly sexy voice, of course!

"ASHTON! TURN UP THE RADIO!!" I heard Michael scream outside my bedroom door. Suddenly to pair of arms went around my waist and pulled me back onto the bed. I snuggled closer into his arms and let out a happy sigh.

"I guess that's it for us, huh? In less than five minutes the guys will come running in and jump on the bed as always.." I giggled and looked back at Luke. I gently hit him on the chest with my fist and he rubbed the spot with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"Why are you always so violent in the mornings, Jen?" I just rolled my eyes and rolled out of the bed.

"Get dressed, Lukey, we're going out with the guys later, remember? And you have a concert to attend to later, too." I went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. As I brushed my teethes I heard the bedroom door get slammed up against the wall and the boys run into the bedroom. I let out a low chuckle, just in case they would come and check on me. For some weird reason that is BEYOND me.

"Luke.. Didn't you go to bed with your girlfriend?" I paused in my actions when I heard the voice and quickly spit out the toothpaste. I quickly put on some relaxing clothes and unlocked the door. Nine heads snapped towards me when I stepped out of the bathroom and before I knew it I was on the floor with five boys piled up on top of me. The other boys were laughing at the scene. I sent Luke a 'If-you-don't-help-me-you-will-get-no-sex-for-a-week'-look and he rushed out of the bed to help me up. 

"Luke, you have to sit by and wait. You must understand that we've missed your girlfriend so much!" Louis looked at Luke, who had stopped in his rush and glared playfully at Louis.

"Louis, you do know how weird that sentence sounded, right?" Louis shook his head without even thinking about it and he hugged my left leg, awkwardly. Zayn was hugged my right leg and Liam was attached to my right arm. Niall was hugging my left arm and of course. Our very own Harry Styles were hugging my waist.. And his cheeks were on my breasts? I looked down at him and glared at him.