You Are That Error (Hongbin)

Sorry for the very long wait! I'm sorting my life as of now because I'm bombarded with hard subjects. XD Thank you for understanding!!!

Dedicated to: Thetime_keeper

Thank you for still tuning in! <3

±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±±

You were eating ramen when your phone suddenly rang, so you rushed to get it and swiped the screen without looking at the caller ID.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"_____-ah!"

"Uhh who is this?"

"Tsk! Yah! You did not look at your caller ID again!? What did I tell you about it!?"

"Ahh~ Nae~ Nae~ Sorry Hakyeon Oppa! What do you want?"

"Remember the times I went to your house and you practiced styling me? And then we would have a makeshift photoshoot after you're done with me?"

"Nae~ what about that?"

"W-well~ I think the CEO might have seen it."

"WHAT!? WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

"Yah! I'm still your oppa so don't yell at me!"

"I'm sorry. So what happened?"

"Well CEO might want to meet you? Because our stylist just got fired because we found out that she was the one leaking songs from our previous albums."

"Ah~ Jinjja? But why does he want to meet me?"

"He said that your style is great and when you dressed me up it looks great on me, but I said it's because I'm handsome, but he still want you to try dressing us up, and then he'll look if he can hire you."

"Yah! Oppa! Can you ever leave your cocky attitude? Excuse me, it's my talent and it's not because of your handsomeness, tsk. So cocky. By the way, why are you telling this to me now?"

"Well, he might want to meet you right now?"

"Now!? B-but---!?"

"Why? Are you pigging yourself out with ramen again!?"