With Vixx Part 10: Ending of the Trainee Imagine

{A/N: Last part of this imagine!! :D I want you to visualize everything that is happening here. :D}

When you walked out of the dressing room you saw Vixx wearing all white tuxedos from head to toe. So you frowned, why did they still change their attire when they're done with their photo shoot? You were standing there contemplating about their case when the photographer noticed you,

"Oh ____-ah! There you are! You look great. Come here so we can start your photo shoot."

You walked up to the set and that's when Vixx noticed you.

"Wow ____-ah!"-Hyuk

"Yes? Why Hyukkie?"

"You look mahsahsbfkabdkfbab.."-Hyuk

Hyuk didn't get to finish his sentence because Ken covered his mouth.

"You look beautiful ____-ah."-Ken

"Hey Hyung! I was about to say that!"-Hyuk

You laughed and follow the lead of the photographer when he ushered you to stand on the set. The boys stepped back and stood beside the photographer.

"Now ____-ah, I want you to just look beautiful. In your set you are the only color on a black and white background. Think that you are the Goddess of beauty. And this time I'm making you choose whatever you do or whatever you use as a prop."

You nod then you crouched on the floor, stretched your arms along with your knees then raise your chin a little and you faced the camera. (Look at Dara's pose on the Elle magazine where she was wearing white. That's what I'm trying to say.. xD )

/FLASH/

/FLASH/

/FLASH/

"That's great ____-ah! Next!"

You sat on the elegant sofa which was set sideways then reached for your shoes like you are fixing it, then you faced the camera.

/FLASH/

/FLASH/

/FLASH/

"Great!"

Then you stood up grabbed a bouquet of colorful flowers then you cradled it sideways, you leaned on the wall and the staff fixed your hair to frame your face then you looked at the camera.

"Beautiful! Now I want you to be partnered with the guys. Who wants to be first?"