With Vixx Part 8

You were cooking their breakfast when you heard one door open. You looked at the person who walked out of the room and saw Leo and N. When they saw you they both immediately walked up to you.

"____-ah, let me do that."-Leo

"Ah, no Taekwoon-oppa, I'm almost done anyway, you don't have to worry."

"But ____-ah? Why are you up so early? You were very tired yesterday, right?"-N

"Yes but I'm fine now. So why don't you both get ready, wake up the others and I'll set it up before changing? And it's snowing so you have to get into warmer clothes, okay?"

"*nods*."-Leo

"B-but...."-N

N didn't get to finish his sentence because Leo already dragged him away from you.

You put the eggs and bacon on the plate then took the toasted bread and placed it on the table. You filled each glasses with milk and put a pitcher with water. When you were done setting up the table you walked into the room and proceeded to change. Since it was cold you decided to let your hair cascade down your back so you brushed it down and your bangs.

When you were done changing, you took your phone, your earphones and your bonnet then went out.

You inwardly laughed on what you saw conspiring in the kitchen. The boys were fighting over one bacon, an egg and one toast through rock, paper and scissors. They were so busy playing they didn't notice you slither in and took the plate with the food.

"I guess I'd rather eat this?"

The boys looked at you frowning and you were laughing while eating.

"Why don't you just put your shoes on while I finish this and we'll go to your photo shoot?"

The boys were still looking you up and down and they were not moving.

"Hey! Stop looking at me like that! Now go and put your shoes on."

When you said that, the guys immediately scrambled out of the kitchen like little puppies while you hurry up to finish your eating. When you were done and you're done brushing your teeth you went out to the living room and waited for them on the sofa. Seriously, this guys prepare like women because they take too much time, you think. When you heard the scuffling of shoes on the ground you stood up and saw them all wearing something warm and cozy.

"Ready? It's already 6:50 so we need to start driving there by now."

"Yes ____-ah! We are ready!"-Ken

"Uhh by the way, where's Jay?"