Chapter 33

First go read @layna8596. Her book is good so go read it.

Next chapter. I'll try to make this longer. And I kind of lied this chapter won't be that important since it's still Friday in the book when they are getting out of jail.

Oh and I was thinking of topping the book here and making another book. I mean it would just be a part two of this book starting wear I leave off, but this book is already so long and I kind of want to cut it in half. So should I or no? Tell me in the comments.

),!,?/&,""?&/!-!€,£,+\*[>[?{!<¥?•+?€_!]

Jessica's POV

"Thanks, Connor for picking us up," I said as we walked out of the police station.

"No problem, but you guys owe me."

"What do you want?" Leo asked. Seemed like he got over whatever happened when we were in jail.

"You can't blame me for pranking you," he decided.

"Fine," I sigh.

"Wait, how bad is the prank going to be?" asked Leo.

"Not to bad," Connor shruged, "May take a few days to get over it, but not to bad."

"Okay," Leo agreed narrowing his eyes. "Can you drop us off though?"

Connor nodded and takes us to the Camp car.

•••

The car ride was silent and awkward between Leo and I. Connor tried to make small talk, but failed.

"Well here's the stop. Get out of my car, and good bye."

As soon as we were out of the car, Connor punched the gas and was out of there as fast as a lightening bolt.

I looked awkwardly at Leo then started walking up the pathway.

"Jess, wait," Leo said jogging to catch up with me. "Listen, Jessica.... about what happened in the police station-"

"Hey don't worry about it," I said with a small smile. "I get it. You didn't want to talk about it."

"No. It's not that it's just...." he trailed off not sure how to end.

"Listen, it's fine. Lets just go inside." I looked a my watch and it read 3:30. "Everyone should be home by now."

"Yeah, sure," he said looking distracted.

He followed me in the house, where I was greeted by the rest if the gang.

"You have some explaining to do," said Percy standing up as I walked through the door.

"Wow, not even a hello. I can feel the love."

"Hello," he drawled out, "Now will you please tell me what happened."

So then I went into what happened in detail. Sort of.

"Well I was on a walk with Leo then we sat down on a bench. And then I passed out. When I awoke I was in a really crappy motel."

They had the decency to laugh at me. I glared at them, but rolled my eyes.

"There was this guy named Luke, and-"

"Luke!" shouted Percy.

"Yeah. You know I thought the name sounded familiar, but I didn't know from where "

Annabeth and Percy had gone pale, and their mouth was open.

"What did he look like?" Annabeth choked out.