Chapter 9

This is gonna be a short chapter but another one will follow this one. Hope you like it.

$;!/@/@($;!:))-'$3):8?@)/

Chapter 9

PERCY'S POV

As soon as I heard the voice I turned around. It ended up being Jessica from school. I recognized her quickly. After we talked to her, I realized she would be great for Leo. So did Annabeth. I knew we would have to work on that.

As we walked towards her house to get her stuff and pack her a bag, she started to ask questions. It was once after we were walking for a while did we come up to her apartment.

It was nice, I guess. Not perfect but sort of homey. I watched as she opened her door. I got a peak inside and saw beer bottles and used cigars. I knew this type of home. It was just like my old apartment when Gabe lived there. It was the signs of alcoholic abusive parents.

"Annabeth," I whispered to her, "Did you see the beer cans and used cigars?"

She nodded.

"Do you think she's been abused?"

"I don't know. Maybe. We should wait to see if she tells us," I suggest.

She nodded in agreement.

The door opens right after she nods.

"Hey guys, here's my stuff; I told my parents," she says.

She then opens her duffle bag and looks around.

"Where is it," She says to herself.

"Where's what?" I ask.

"My step parents had a picture of my real parents. I though if I should you, you could tell me who my godly parent is since you have seen them."

On our walk here we told her about our adventures and other things about the gods she should know.

"I'm just going to run back in and grab it. I think it fell on the floor. Be right back."

"Okay," replies Annabeth, but I don't think Jessica heard.

She ran back inside. We waited on her steps for a while. We decided to sit down.

We waited for what seemed like hours, but was probably only two minutes. We heard a scream pierce through the night.

Me and Annabeth looked at each other. We stood up and ran to the door.

&:!:,$/@18:?:'$;3(!;8;9@;)2(/

Like I said short chapter. Basically just a filler. And I wanted to have a cliff hanger. I know Jessica's POV will be next, but I'm not sure after that. I'll figure it out but ta ta for now.