Chapter 30

Hey so next chapter. Thanks for the comments on the last chapter. That's it.

Enjoy.

!,?:6/'!,@:":,'$,!:?/$/

Jessica's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I put my hand to my head and wince.

"What happened," I mumbled.

"Finally, your up," says a rough deep voice.

I look at my surroundings first. I was in a room. Obviously. But it was a deep purple. The furniture was black. Including the queen bed I was on. There was a nightstand next to me, and a dressed in the other side. There was a tv Carlos the room and a closet next to it.

'What person treats their captives nicely,' I thought.

I finally turned to look at my capture. He had blonde hair, blue eyes a d was pretty tall. He was good looking, and had elfish features.

"Hi, I'm Luke."

I felt like I heard that name before, but not really sure from where.

"Um, hi Luke," I said unsurely. "So why'd you kidnap me?"

"I did not kidnap, I simply needed to see why everyone wanted you."

"People want me?"

"Oh yes, why else would your father claim you."

"He hasn't claimed me."

"Yes he has. Maybe not the correct way but he has told the mythological world that you are his daughter. How else would I have known about you."

I shrugged, still a bit confused.

"I suppose I should let you go though. You really are nothing special."

"Thanks," I said narrowing my eyes at him.

He walked out of the room while saying, "It's Monday. You've been knocked out since Thursday. Oh and your in Maine."

"Maine!" I shouted, but he was already gone. "How am I suppose to get home now."

I walked out of the room, and walked to a car rental shop. Even though I wasn't eighteen yet, they still gave me a car. I just gave them the one hundred dollars that I found in the nightstand and showed them my drivers license.

'That was easy,' I thought as I drove away.

I grabbed a map form the shop, and started driving towards New York City.

•••

After multiple bathroom, food, and rest stops, I finally made it to New York. It was about lunch time. Twelve o'clock. If Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, and Leo were alright they would be in school.

Wait, Leo. The last time I saw him, I was being kidnapped by the Luke guy.

I raced home, breaking the speed limit the whole time. Finally I made it to the house. I parked swinging the car into the driveway, and jump out of the car.

I pounded on the door because I'm keyless, and even if I had a key, I'm to nervous to even try.

When there was no answer, I went to look in the garage. Three cars were missing, and yes I knew how many cars we have. My guess was that they were at school.

I ran back to my car, and drove off to the school quickly.

In the short amount it took to get to school, I was already sweating and knowing that I had been asleep for three days, I probably looked horrible.