Another Sannin Who Might Be Worse Than The Pervert

I've taken to staying in Kakashi's hospital room for most of the day.

He was moved here a few days after he collapsed, because his condition hadn't changed at all. I was reluctant about, and because of that the others were too. But I could see he needed help, so everntually we all agreed to let the doctors look at him.

They haven't been able to do crap.

I've pretty much lost track of how many days Kakashi's been here; I don't keep count because it only depresses me further.

I'm not even sure why I care so much for the silver-haired Jonin. If I'm being honest, I don't know him as well as his teammates, or as well as I know Kurenai Sensei. And another thing, he's not my Sensei. He's Team Seven's.

But then again, if I'm still being honest, I'd have to say that I see him as a f--

The door bursts open and Naruto crashes into the room, smiling when he sees me. "Akari!" he greets, skidding to a stop. I nod at him, letting my eyes soften as I look at his frazzled form. "What are you doing here, Naruto?" I ask in a soft voice. "I thought you went out with Master Jiraiya?"

He nods eagerly, poking his head out the door and scanning the hallway for someone. Then he ducks back into the room. "I was!" he says loudly, and I wince, casting a worried glance at Kakashi. If he's still out cold after hearing Naruto's voice, which almost no one can ignore...

"But now I'm back, cause we found the next Hokage!"

I blink, leaning back in my chair that I'd dragged from all the way across the room to sit beside the bed. "New Hokage?" I ask, frowning. "I didn't know they'd decided on Third Hokage's replacement."

He nods again, pouting as he once again looks out the door. "Come on Granny! Get your butt in here! Kakashi Sensei needs help!"

"Granny?" I question. "How old is she? And wait, this means the new Hokage's a woman?" Not that I'm not impressed, I just didn't realize everyone eould accept a woman Hokage. We've never have one before.

"She doesn't look her age," Naruto says with a sigh. "Some stupid jutsu to make her look younger. But yeah, she's a woman. But she's mean! Like Sakura when's she angry with me..." His voice trails off as a blonde woman with a... well-developed chest walks in, scowling. Another dark-haired woman, who looks to be considerably more frantic, follows her, carrying a small pig in her arms.

"Lady Tsunade!" the dark-haired woman whines. "You don't need to appear so angry! We're helping people right now!"

Tsunade's scowl just deepens as her eyes travel from Naruto, to Kakashi, to me. "You!" she barks at me, causing me to jump. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"M-My name's Akari Yuki," I say, refusing to cringe under the older woman's glare. "I'm just visiting Kakashi."

She nods, accepting my answer and turns to Kakashi. "Pitiful," she mutters walking over to him. I growl under my breath; if she's going to help him, fine, but does she need to insult him while doing it? The dark-haired woman gives me an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry," she says, coming to stand beside me. "Lady Tsunade can be a bit... hot-headed at times, but she's the best Medical Ninja in the world! If anyone can help your friend, it's her!"

I nod, watching as Tsunade places a hand, now glowing green, on Kakashi's forehead. After a few minutes, he blinks open his eyes. I gasp in surprise; I fully admit I wasn't sure this was going to do anything. I mean, all the doctors in the Village attempted to wake Kakashi Sensei, and they did squat. But this woman, the apparent Fifth Hokage... maybe I can overlook her attitude.

Without much forethought, I fling myself at Kakashi, just as he's sitting up. I wrap my arms around his neck in a hug as he let's out a surprised sound. Then, he returns my hug. "Good to see you too, Akari," he says warmly, giving me a squeeze.