Sequel of Sorts

Hello, new and old readers!

Some of you may remember that I once had the thought to rewrite this story - and that I promptly failed to deliver on that front. I also failed on the promised sequel to this story. Well, I'm trying to rectify that now, as I've got it into my head that I actually would love to write Akari in the Shippuden years, but not this Akari; no I'd much rather writer for the alternative timeline Akari that appeared in the short-lived rewrite, the one with an original team and the possibility of different love interests.

If any of y'all would be into this, feel free to drop a comment to let me know what you'd want to see of Akari's future: how she dealt with the death of her step-brother and the fallout of her discovering her heritage; training sessions with her new team; lovey-dovey times with the love interest I've chosen for her. Anything! And if you'd like to know what changed for the rewrite besides Akari's teammates, I can write about that as well! 

I'm thinking of doing this in snap-shots, with the occasional story being told across several interconnected chapters. But mostly one-shots. I don't have the brain power to spare towards plot development at the moment (please blame college), so I'd much rather stick to little drabbles, but perhaps I can scrape together a real, genuine plot later on. 

Well, that's it! Hopefully I'll hear from you guys, whether it's on this chapter or when I (eventually) post the sorta-sequel!

Thank you so, so much for reading this story, and for bearing with my early writing. You guys are honestly the best.