I Don't Need a Hose to Make You Wet ;) (Liam imagine)

Credit to overdosing-on-styles

Today I went to drop off my dad's lunch, he was the chief firefighter at his station and he was quite busy there so I thought it would be nice to bring him food. Especially since they recently had many fires they had to put out. Men came back, their clothes dirtied with ash and their faces red and sweaty, they always smiled polite but I know how cheeky these men were.

I walked in and looked for my dad, handing him his lunch, asking him about his day.. The hallway was empty as I headed out, getting distracted when a message lit up my phone. I quickly smiled when I saw my best friend's name appeared, asking me to hang out, i began to reply until I felt a strong body crash with mine. " I'm so sorry!" he apologized. "it's okay" I replied, i moved my hair from my eyes, looking up to see a young looking guy, his hair was light brown and his eyes were warm brown ones. His body was nicely muscled, the white tee letting his chest and abs show through. I gulped, he was completely sexy, the helmet was still in his hands, and this was the lad my father has been talking about. Going above and beyond expectations to save a little girls life. He scratched his head awkwardly and I said goodbye, giggling at his shyness.

I guess I was going to bring lunch more often...

Throughout the week I came to "visit" my dad more often, Liam happening to be there each time, we struck up conversations and constantly flirted with each other. Each time he moved closer the sexual tension increased causing awkward clearings of our throats.

*few days later*

The car door slammed loudly as I made my way to the station, it seemed vacant but I still went to go check for my dad, his food ready in my hand. My head turned around the corner and looked into his office, no one was there. I continued walking throughout the station and heard some shuffling, coming from the rooms the firefighters slept in. My body inched closer to the door and I saw Liam sleeping there in his boxers, his face like a sleepy puppy and his body like a chiseled statue. I watched him and took in his beauty, "y/n" he moaned. "Liam?!" I asked shocked, i thought he was awake but it became obvious he wasn't when his eyes opened in shock. He turned over and I saw his apparent boner, was he dreaming about me? "oh gosh, did I say your name?" he asked in embarrassment covering himself with the sheets. "Yeah" I giggled, although it was embarrassing I couldn't help but laugh and be flattered. I felt the need to become a bit reckless, I inched my way closer to the small bed and lifted the sheets and slid in with him, his eyes watched me cautiously. I wrapped my hands around him and laid there but I wanted more, I pressed my lips against his chest and kissed my way down his stomach, his breath caught and he knew my intentions.

My hands entered his boxers and I quickly pulled them down, rubbing my hands down his length, I kissed his tip and wrapped my lips around his cock already, tasting the accumulated precum.

His hands gripped my hair in pleasure as I sucked him, I hollowed my cheeks and bobbed my head so I could give him the best blow job. "oh my.. I'm close y/n" he said through his teeth. I felt him twitch and he released in my mouth. I smirked, swallowing his load and went to make out with him. His tongue slipped in my mouth begging for more, without breaking the kiss he began to rip of my clothing, since no one was around I walked over to the firefighter pole and danced around it luring him closer. Grinding against the pole and tossing my hair back, earning a throaty groan from Liam. He picked me up, gripping my ass and took me over to the firefighter truck where he threw me down on my back roughly. His hands separated my thighs allowing himself to plunge in two fingers, my back arched in response, my hips desperately bucked into his hands trying to get his fingers deeper, he chuckled knowing the pleasure he was giving me.

"fuck" i whimpered.

He continued his assault, fingering at a quick pace and sucking my nipples at the same time. His lips made my nipples sensitive as he sucked and bit them softly to high ten my arousal. I could feel my body peaking, feeling that overwhelming sensation flush through my body.

" I don't need a hose to make you wet" he whispered in my ear.

I slapped him playfully, his fingers went to his mouth "you taste so sweet y/n" I sighed in appreciation, his actions continued to turn me on.

Liam's hands took in mine, placing them above my head intertwining them with mine. His muscled legs parted my thighs, rubbing his tip against my entrance, teasing me a bit. He slowly went in, slowly enjoying the sensation.

"yes" he threw his head back.

Liam began at a steady pace, I couldn't help the moans that escaped my lips as he thrust in deeper exploring new angles. His hands went to my legs, wrapping them around his hips so he could hit my g-spot. He became aggravated, feeling his thrusts become sloppier, his cock twitched inside me but I wasn't there already. " I won't stop till you scream my name" he took my legs on his shoulders and thrust violently while rubbing my clit, this seemed to send my body into a frenzy and I clenched around him and released.

"Ride it out baby" i went on too, and continued to ride him, groaning and placing my hands on his chest. Not stopping until my high was over.

I collapsed, our sweaty bodies together in the vehicle, we stayed there for a while just talking, his hands playing with my hair as we laughed together over funny stories. This firefighter was a keeper.