Punishment ;) (Harry Styles)

*taken from ofharrulds*

I stood backstage with Eleanor, anxiously running my fingers through my hair and attempting to stay as present in our conversation as possible; but the truth was, I was nervous as hell.

I'd caught a train down from London late this afternoon after Harry had called me a couple days ago and told me he'd be in Oxford for a show today. It had been almost a month since I'd seen him - the tour had been crazy and I'd been equally as busy studying at college.

I could hear the final notes of What Makes You Beautiful being played outside, and I began playing with the ends of my hair again.

"Bet you're feeling pretty nervous, huh?" El asked, her eyes glinting as she took in my current state. I gulped and nodded slowly, dropping my eyes to the floor. She laughed. "Don't worry, I saw Harry before. He seemed pretty excited to see you."

"Really?" I whispered, lifting my eyes to meet hers. She grinned and nodded at me, quickly turning her head expectantly towards the door when we heard the boys bidding the crowd their final goodbyes. They were rather loud coming down the hallway, laughing and chatting together about the show and whatnot.

Louis was through the door first, scooping Eleanor up in a hug and placing a sloppy kiss on her forehead while she giggled. I watched them happily; they were always an adorable couple.

"Nice to see you again Y/N!" Niall called, waving enthusiastically before disappearing into the kitchen connected to their dressing room. I laughed, shaking my head once he was out of sight before turning to meet Harry's eyes.

He stood in the doorway, watching me with a small smirk as his eyes slid up and down my body. I immediately blushed, letting my hair fall forward to cover my burning cheeks. I'd gotten pretty daring tonight and had decided to wear his favourite pair of black, leather jeans - which showed off my bum rather nicely if I do say so myself.

I watched with wide eyes as Harry pulled himself away from the wall he had been leaning on and strode towards me, his eyes still admiring my skin tight pants until he reached me. He didn't say anything when he reached me, just stood there and watched me with those perfect, emerald green orbs of his.

Finally, he leaned forward, brushing a stray curl behind my ear before letting his fingers trail down to my chin and lifting my face to meet his. The kiss was soft, the bitter-sweet taste of reunion ever present. He pulled away after what seemed like an eternity and leaned his forehead against mine, he warm breath washing over my face as he spoke.

"I've missed you, Y/N." I closed my eyes at his words, relishing in the sound of his husky voice. I had missed him so much - the phone could never compensate for this.

"I missed you too, Harry." I opened my eyes to see that familiar smirk of his playing on his features before dropping another kiss onto my lips and pulling away at the sound of a throat being cleared. Without even having to look I knew who it was.

Louis stood with his arm around a giggling Eleanor, grinning at Harry mischievously before moving his attention to me. "Long time, no see, Y/N." He grinned at me and I returned in, pulling away from Harry when I saw Zayn walking towards me and wrapping my arms around him.

"You have no idea how tense Harry's been without you around," he whispered in my ear, his lips tickling my earlobe. "I think he desperately needs a release."

I gasped and pulled away, slapping at Zayn's arm while he snickered at me and turning to give Liam a quick hug.

"You're coming out for drinks with us, aren't you?" Niall asked, returning to the room and brushing a couple crumbs from his shirt. I glanced over at Harry and shrugged.