The Sex Tape ;) (Harry imagine)

Credit to niallersnandos93

Harry will leaves you for tour in two days and you spent the rest of your time together not wanting it to end. Harry persuades you to do him a special favor. He wants a sex tape. So you put on make-up and you wear a hot black and red lace lingery with black high heels. You lay down your shared king size bed while he puts the camera onto a table. He looks into the camera and winks one last time before he makes his way up to you like a hungry lion searching for his food. And you're the one he's gonna to eat. He jumps onto your bed like he's starving, waiting for that moment too long. He quickly hovers over you and places hot kisses onto your neck and your face, leaving love bites down you spine. Your tongues battle against each other as his right hand glides down your body and unclaps your bra. Staring down at your boobs, he takes one nipple between his lips and sucks hard making you moan low. He always positions himself right so the camera will aways film the most important body parts. He kisses down your tummy until he reaches the waistline of your tonge and he teasingly pulls them down with his teeth scratching your thights lightly. Once they're off, he places kisses onto your clit, making figure eight's causing you to moan his name. "Harrolldd.More!", you manage to breath out and with all your power you flips you over so you are on top. His cock in the middle of the camera, you start to suck hard to turn him on even more. "Yes, yes, yes! Keep going, you're my lil cockslut!", he grunts and interwhines his fingers in your hair. A few minutes later he reaches his high while spilling his white cum into you and as the good girl you are you swallow it all. You look at him with his cum coverd your mouth and he pulls you into a long kiss for tasting himself. "Fuck me already, Haz.", you demand and just as you ended to say the sentence he slams into you very hard. You keep moaning his name as he does, too. He's hitting your g-spot with every trust and you feel your stomache heating up. Your walls clench around his cock as you cum with a load scream. He fucks you hard a few more times until he cums too with a loud scream of your name. He collaps onto you and your breaths got heavier than ever before. "That was amazing!", you purr and kiss him. "The best sex we've ever had.", he winks and smirks. "Now I have something to remind me when I'll feel lonley onto tour...", he smirks and pulls you closer in his strong arms. "I don't want you to leave me alone.", you whisper sadly knowing you need to let him go. "I don't want to go either.", he murmurs. "Only one month until we'll see again. We can skype, call, text...we'll get through it, Hun.", he tries to smile and you give him a soft kiss onto his cheek. "I'm sure we will.", you answer almost falling asleep.

JUST A QUICK NOTE. I JUST POSTED A DIRTY HARRY IMAGINE THAT'S TOO HOT FOR WATTPAD... SO IT'S PRIVATE. IF YOU WANNA READ IT (AND TRUST ME, IF YOU'RE A HARRY GIRL YOU'RE GONNA WANNA READ IT), PM ME AND I'LL SEND YOU THE LINK!