Take a Picture... It'll Last Longer ;) Part Two (Louis Tomlinson)

Flashback

************

"Oh gosh baby I'm so sorry! I just realized that I wasn't wearing a condom." Louis said, frightened.

"Well, I guess we're making little Tommos then!" You said excitedly.

"Sounds like a plan." He smiled

**********************************

Three Hours Later...

**********************

"So... what should I make for us Lou? I'm hungry!"

Lou smiled and yelled "Bacon!!"

"Sounds like a plan babe" you giggle as you pull the package of bacon out of the fridge. As you're pulling it out, you feel a pair of hands circle around your waist. You drop the package of bacon in surprise.

"Lou!" You giggle.

"Yes Y/N?" he replies innocently. "Something wrong? Am I making you... nervous?"

"N..no..." you stutter.

"Hmm... well, you sound kinda nervous, love." He winks. "C'mon love. Just... give in!"

"Never." You smirk.

"Well then, I guess some teasing is in order..."

You ghasp. Every time Louis gets in one of his moods, there is no way to stop him. He will tease you until you surrender. It's never a pretty sight.

Out of nowhere, Louis pushes you up against the refrigerator door, your chest pressing up against it. He breathes down your neck and begins to leave light, feathery kisses on it. He lightly brushes his lips over your sweet spot and you let out an involuntary moan.

"Is that a.. moan I just heard, darling?" Louis smirked.

"N... no..." you stutter.

He trails his hands down your waist and rest them on your bum. He squeezes your bum, making you jump in surprise.

"Louis!" You yelped.

"Mmm... yes love?" He asks as he swivels you around so you're only inches away from his face. His minty breath fans over your face and you shiver.

"Fine! I give up! Just stop teasing me Lou!" You moan in defeat.

"But where's the fun in that Y/N? I enjoy our games." Louis smiled.

"But... but... I want you Lou." You wink seductively, hoping your plot to take control will work.

"Good. Because I want you too... but I'm gonna make you work for it." He winks.

You groan as he picks you up bridal style and carries you to the bedroom. When you get there, he throws you on the bed and rips off your bra.

"Time for the teasing to begin babe!" He smirks as he traces the curves of your cleavage lightly with his finger.

"Ugh Lou just freaking touch me already!" You cry out.

"Aww... ready to break already? Just say the magic words and this ordeal will be over!" Louis smiles.

You're not exactly sure what the "magic words" were, so you tried "please?"

"Nope!" He responded. "The magic words are: Louis the Carrot Masta from Doncasta, fuck me because you're such a stud!"

You giggle at your boyfriend's antics. He's just so adorable.

"Fine. Louis the Carrot Masta from Doncasta, fuck me because you're such a stud!" You laugh as you say it.

"As you wish!" He smiles as he tears off his boxers and grinds his hard on onto your panty-covered center. You moan in pleasure as he applies more and more pressure.

"LOUIS! I WANT YOU IN ME NOW!" You yell, completely sexually frustrated.

Louis just smirks as he slowly slides your panties down your leg.

"You know, you just get more beautiful every time I see you." He whispers gently.

As he positions his dick at your entrance, he teases you by rubbing it up and down your folds. You buck your hips up, trying to get more of him, but he pushes you back down, denying you of what you want most. You close your eyes, completely enveloped in pleasure, when suddenly, Louis thrusts hard into you.

"Damnit Lou! You're so big!" You moan.

"I know babe." He smirks as he thrusts harder into you, giving you no time to adjust.

"MMM! GOD LOU!" You yell/moan.

"Yea baby! You're so tight!" He groans.

His thrusts get sloppier as he nears the end. "Mmmm Y/N! I'm gonna cum!" He groans.

"Me too Lou! On three?" You suggest.

Its too late, because he releases his juices inside of you. The feeling of his warm love juice sends you over the edge, and you release as well.

"Well that didn't exactly go as planned!" You let out an exhausted giggle.

"Eh, its okay Y/N. I still had fun!" He winked.

"That we did Louis." You sigh, completely exhausted from your round two. "But I think it's time we go to the store. I should probably pick up a pregnancy test babe. We might wanna be prepared for... whatever is going to happen with us."

"Sounds like a plan. But first..." he trailed off as he reached onto the nightstand to grab a little black box. "I know this isn't exactly the traditional way of doing things, but... I want you to be my little carrot princess. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you, and you're the best partner in crime I've ever had. Will you marry me?"

"Oh Lou!" You choke out, holding back the sobs. You have been dreaming about this moment ever since you met him, and here it was. The goegeous diamond was staring you in the face while your gorgeous, sweet, amazing boyfriend was shooting you puppy dog eyes.

"So... your answer?" He prompted.

"Yes Louis! Of course!" You sob into his chest!

"Well then Mrs. Y/N Tomlinson, shall we head to the supermarket so we can find out if you're carrying a little Lindsey Tomlinson?" He asked exstatically.

"Lindsey... I like it! Keep that in mind Tommo!" You giggle as you get up and get dressed.

Once the two of you are dressed, you head to the store, pick up the test, and drive back. As you're sitting in your bathroom waiting for the results to come in, Louis rubs your back reassuringly.

"No matter what happens Y/N, I will always love you." Louis tells you.

You stare into each others eyes until a shrill beep pulls you out of your moment with Lou. You look down at the test nervously, until a small plus sign apoears. You're pregnant.

To be continued... ;)