Drink, Drank, Drunk ;) (Zayn imagine)

Credit to thegirlintheglitter

You guided a stumbling Zayn to the hotel room. He had way to much drink at the party, and you just wanted him to sleep. When he was drunk, he was something else.

"Baby..." He slurred, hanging onto your shoulder. "I need you."

You quickly tried to unlock the door with the key card, but the light kept turning red.

"Come on, come on, come on!"

Zayn was leaning agains the wall, grinning like a fool with his arms crossed. The key finally worked. You pulled Zayn in by his jacket and shut the door.

You dropped your bag on the ground and started to take off your heels. Zayn walked to the counter in the kitchen, leaning against it. You walked over to the fridge and perks in, looking for some food Paul might have left for you both. Nothing. You closed the door and stepped away from the drive. You ran your fingers through your hair. Zayn needed to get to bed soon, or he was going to end up going out again.

Suddenly, you felt hands on your breasts. Zayn moved in from behind, and started kissing your neck.

"Zayn...stop."

"But babe...I need you."

He ran his hand down your side and slipped his fingers under the hem of your dress. He pulled up your skirt a bit, and you felt yourself squeezing your legs together, but at the same time you felt aroused.

You craned your neck to give Zayn more to kiss. You reached down behind you and slipped your hand down his pants. You gave his cock an encouraging squeeze as he sucked on your earlobe.

"Oh baby...let's do it..." He said almost breathlessly.

"Zayn..."

But you couldn't protest it. You wanted it as much as he did. He took you by the hand and walked zobie-like to the bedroom. You didn't even make it to on top of the bed, instead you both crashed to the floor next to it making out wildly with Zayn on top of you.

You ran your fingers through his hair, and he reached down and started rubbing your skin underneath your thong. You started to moan and squirm underneath him, but he the pulled you up off the floor and held you down on your knees.

You might as well have been drunk, too. He was scrambling to undo his belt and you could see his erection poking out behind his zipper. You didn't even try to stop him when he shoved his pants down, thrusting his cock into your face.

You grabbed his hips and spun towards the bed, forcing to lay down.

You slipped off his t-shirt and began to kiss around his pelvic area, making him moan. He motioned for you to come and you did, and he unzipped the back of your dress.

You shrugged it off, and he pushed your shoulders down. You tickled the inside of his thighs, and watched as his head dripped with pre-cum. He was starting to slide down to you, his face filled with agony. He was ready.

You lightly touched the area behind his cock, and after he jerked you took it in your mouth.

Zayn moaned "Oh yes..." repeatedly and you immediately stopped when you felt him release into your mouth. A little dripped out of your mouth, but you swallowed and rested your head against his knee. He reached down and lifted you up off the floor. You sprawled out on the bed next to him, and he crawled over you.

"My turn."

He slid your thong down with his thumbs and stared at your crotch.

You quickly undid your bra, knowing he wasn't going to, since you were already on your back.

"I could eat you out babe, but I'm not that hungry."

"Please Zayn!" You pleaded, but he made no move.

He took your hands and held them above your head,you spread your legs out, ready for him.

"Good girl.." Zayn cooed.

He pushed himself into you while sucking on your breast. You tried your best not to scream, but all you could do was feel yourself let go, wrapped around Zayn, burning passion exploding between the two of you.

Zayn didn't go too hard. You could tell he was tired from partying, and the level of alcohol in his blood was probably affecting his performance, but you laid there letting him do what he wanted. Your mind was trapped in a world of euphoria, and he gave one last push before you broke down and screamed. He laughed, and his wet member slid against your stomach. Your body began to descend from the sweet high he had given you, while he laid back and closed his eyes.

"I think when we're both drunk we do better, (y/n)," he mumbled.

"We could try that tomorrow."