Jealous Much? ;) (Harry Styles)

Harry wrenched open the car door, his nostrils flaring. I gave him a stony look as I got out of the car.

"I can help myself," I snapped at him, pushing past the tall, curly haired boy as I stalked to the house. I unlocked it and walked in, throwing my bag behind me.

"Come back here," Harry said angrily, as I started walking up the stairs.

I turned on my heel. "STOP TELLING WHAT TO DO!" I yelled at him, all of my pent up anger surging forward as I yelled at him. "You dick! You ruined my night!"

"AND YOU RUINED MINE!" he roared, walking up to me. "Flirting with the DJ? Real classy, Y/N."

"Don't you dare!" I screamed. "He's an old friend of mine, you douche! I hadn't seen him in years!"

"Friend, right!" Harry snorted. "Is that why you stuck to him the whole night, and completely ignored me?"

"Oh, you were doing just fine with your model friends!" I pointed out. "What, just because you're my boyfriend, I'm not allowed to talk to other boys?"

"There's talking, and then there's outright flirting, Y/N ." Harry said. I noticed there was barely any distance between the two of us, as he stood on the same step as me, towering over me. I was trapped between him and the wall. "And I don't know if you can draw a line between the two."

"Who are you to tell me what I can do and what I can't?" I asked, shoving him. He was a lot stronger than I was, and of course, that barely had the desired effect. Nonetheless, he staggered backwards slightly, but only because he was not expecting the attack. "Just shut up."

Harry glared at me, stepping towards me again. This time the distance between us was minimal, and I could feel his chest pressed against mine, rising and falling with his erratic breathing. He caught my wrists in two strong grips, and lifted them so they were on either side of my head, pressed against the wall. He pushed forward, and his crotch grinded against mine just once, and I bit my lip in time to stop a whimper from escaping my lips.

"Make me." he growled, before attacking my lips with his own.

Fighting Harry was of no use. The way he kissed me as too persuasive, and I almost caved in. Almost. I fought him, pushing at his chest as he tried to get my lips moving under his own soft ones. My heart rate increased as Harry repeatedly pushed his lower half against mine, and all I wanted to do was twine my fingers in his soft hair and kiss him back. But my own anger prevented me from doing so. I shoved at him and he pulled away, breathing hard.

"How dare you just-what-?" I gasped. "What do you think of yourself? You can't just-just kiss me like that-"

Harry smirked and leaned in, brushing his lips against the skin behind my ear. "Mm, can't I?" he asked me.

"I'm mad at you!" I said, but it was more to remind myself, rather than him.

"Not for long." He muttered, running his hand up my thigh, and under my dress. His fingers were dangerously close to my core, where the throbbing need for Harry was increasing. "See, flirting with that ass wouldn't have helped you. He can't please you like I can, can he, babe?"