Extra Credit ;) (Louis Tomlinson)

*credit to one-direction-in-the-bathtub*

I just finshed packing my things away when Mr.Tomlinson coughed from behind me making his presence known. I took a deep breath and turned on my heel so I was facing him.

"Miss.(Y/L/N) you need to speak to me about the grade you got on your test." He said quite sassily.

Mr.Tomlinson didn't even give me time to respond before he walked off to his desk. Everyone else had left so I could look at his perfectly sculpted butt without any shame. God how I want to to squeeze that arse of his.

"Miss.(Y/L/N) please stop looking at my butt." His sass continued, he raised an eyebrowat me waiting for an answer.

"You wanted to speak to me about my test?" I asked swiftly trying to move the topic on.

"Indeed, you seemed to of handed in a blank piece of paper. So as a result you got a zero." he said a handing me the test that only had my name on it.

"I don't know what happened my mind just went blank" I said quoted than before, I couldn't keep eye contact with Mr.Tomlinson so I looked down at the floor as the tears formed in my eyes.

Next something unexpected happened Mr.Tomlinson wrapped his arms around me so my head was resting on his chest. With one hand he was rubbing m back in circles and the.other one was stroking my hair in an attempt to calm me down. The tears all spilled out over Mr.Tomlinsons white shirt.

"Hey now, dont cry. Its fine I have a free lesson now so we why don't we look at some of that extra credit work., yeah?" He asked, pulling away slightly so he could read my expression.

I just nodded as Mr.Tomlinson took my hand and lead me to sit down in his chair. He kneeled front of me gave my knee a quick rub then opened his draws to reveal a box of tissues. He took one out, placing the remained of the box on top of his laptop. Mr.Tomlinson tool the tissues and gently dapped at my eyes. I closed them shut and tried not to moan in pleasure.

"There you go." he said as he used my knee to help him get up.

"Thankyou Mr.Tomlinson." I said as he placed the tissue in the him behind me.

"No need to say thanks and call me Louis."

"Um, okay Louis." I mummered quietly.

Louis positioned himself in front of me slightly bent over so his face was level with mine. He placed his warm palm on cheek, caressing it gently. I let a tiny moan and I cursed myself mentally. But Louis didn't stop he just, smiled and continued what he was doing.

"Do you like that?" He asked with that smug grin.

"Yeah, I do." I whispered as seductivly as possible with my eyes still closed.

"You are so beautiful (Y/N)." he whisper back into my ears causing goosebumps to breakout.

"You said something about extra credit work?" I asked blushing, no one had ever called me beautiful.

"If this leads where both of us know and want it to lead then im sire I can bumpof your grade to a C." he explained.

"Louis are you asking a pupil for sex Louis in order of a decent grade?" I asked over dramatically fake shocked.

"Maybe?" He admitted hitting his lips.

"Good." Was a said.

In the space go thirty seconds I had cleared the contents of Louis desk on the floor and had him pinned under me in a hot make out session. I let my hand roam down his body which gave me the opportunity to feel his muscles. Then I could feel his semi hard through his jeans so i decided to tease it a give it a quick squeeze which made him moan into the kiss. He then let his hands roam my body giving my breasts then bum a squeeze making moan into the kiss too. Once we were out of breath he pushed me so I was standing upwards.

"Strip." He instructed and i didn't need to be told twice.

I removed every single item of clothing in till I was stark naked and so was he. Louis took hood of hand and placed it over his hard. We both moaned at this feeling.

"See what you've done baby?" he asked and i nodded.

I dropped down to my knees and ran my tongue over the tip teasing him I till my hair was being pulled and I was forces to take his length down my throat. I deep throated him and I could tell he was not to buck his hips. I cupped his bald and gave them both a squeeze before diverting my attention to Louis cock. He started moaning as the vibrations went down his dick. After doing this a few times he twitched in my mouth and he came. I made my swallow in order to try and impress Louis.

"Baby that was fucking beautiful" he told me.as he took my hands to being me to my feet again "Now its your turn, have you ever been eaten out before?" I shook my head in response.

He smirked again before making me lie on his desk. His face was underneath my wetness. He ran his tongue over my folds before slowly entering it inside me. I moaned freely as I lost control of my mouth through the pleasure Louis was causing me.

"As much as I want everyone to know how good I'm making you feel you need to be quiet or we definitely will be caught ."

He removed his tie and tied it tightly around my mouth so muffle my moans. Straight away without any warning Louis went in with two fingers. it didn't hurt that much as I wasn't a virgin. He only scissored me for a minute or two before comfortably pushing in another one and thrusting them in and out at a rhythmical speed.

"Fuck gorgeous your not a virgin are you?" He said as he jerked himself off.

I shook my head and held up 6 fingers.

"Good, your only sixteen yet you've been with six guys and no of them has ever eaten you out?" Once he finished he started to eat me out in till I reached my climax and it reached it hard coming all over his desk.

I barely had time to recover before Louis shoved his massive dick inside me. He went from the tip to the base a few times before I started clawing hi back trying to make him go faster.

"Whats that babe, I couldn't hear you?" Louis joked and even though I couldn't see his face I knew he was smiling so I gave him bum a tap but in the heat of the moment came out as more of a smack.

"Ok, I get it." He said before going turbo speed.

I was moaning a lot but it was muffled by Louis tie. He lifted my legs up and put them around his shoulders so he could get to knew depths where he brushed up against my sweet spot and my eyes flew open try to get Louis to notice that he was hitting the right spot.

"Right *thurst* there *thrust* babe?" he asks losing his breath.

I nod in answer and Louis repeatedly hits that spot over and over again bringing me closer and closer to the edge every time.

"Fuck baby *thrust* I'm gonna cum." He moaned, his thrusts getting sloppy.

Louis climaxed which triggered mine. Little did I know that this wasn't going to be the last time me and Louis fucked and definitely not at school.