It's a Love-Hate Relationship *9*

Hey guys, go check out X2sweetforyouX's The Word Love Is Foreign when you get the time, I haven't read it yet, but it sounds interesting~

*~* October's P.O.V. *~*

"October, wake up," someone told me.

"No, I'm sleeping..." I mumbled while rolling over so my back was to them.

"Get up now," they said.

Cold air bit my exposed legs and arms, as the blanket got ripped off of me. Thank God we had stopped by Danny's and grabbed some clothes from the day after I ran away from home, or I wouldn't be laying here freezing in my shorts. "Leave me alone! I'm tired!" I exclaimed while slapping away the person's hands.

They sighed before picking me up and threw me over their shoulder. "Looks like were headin' home like this then."

"Jayden I swear to fucking God if you don't set me down, I'm going to murder you slowly in your sleep," I threatened, opening my eyes and glaring at his back.

"Then hurry up and change," he said while setting me down.

"I'm not changing in front of you."

"You've done it before," he muttered while rolling his eyes. "Just hurry up so we can leave before Dazy finds us and rips our heads off."

I grabbed my bag that had my clothes from Danny's house, and headed for the bathroom. "How are we getting home?" I asked, keeping the door open a tiny bit so I could hear his reply as I changed.

"By a car," he said in a 'duh' tone.

"What car?"

"You'll see."

Stifling a groan, I quickly changed and brushed my teeth before stuffing my stuff in the bag, and stepping out of the bathroom to find Jayden holding up my shoes and a black sweater. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "What're we doing?"

"We're not in Fairbanks, and we stole this room some from old couple, remember?" he reminded me while tossing me the shoes and sweater. When I nodded, he continued. "The hotel managers can't know we were here, and we're gonna go steal one of their cars, so keep your hood up when we leave."

"Yes sir," I mumbled while pulling on my shoes, then the sweater. "Are we escaping through the window?"

"Duh."

I followed him to the window, and handed him my bag when he was out. Once I got out, I pulled my hood up and followed him to the car closest to us. "You're probably gonna need this to unlock it," I told him while handing him the bow I wore when I ran away from home. He took it and unlocked the car, so I quickly got in the passenger seat and watched as he started the car. "How did you do that so fast?" I asked in awe.

"Years of practice," he replied with a shrug. "You might wanna hold on.."

When he started speeding down the street, I quickly buckled my seat belt and held onto the dashboard tightly so I didn't bang my head against it. When we got to the house about an hour and a half later, I glanced at the clock and noticed what time it was. "Are you fucking insane?!" I smacked Jayden on the back of the head as hard as I could, making him glare at me. "It's five fucking thirty in the fucking morning!"

"At least they didn't see us! Now get out so I can take this car to someone's parking lot."

I folded my arms over my chest and stared at him. "What makes you think i'm going in there alone?"

"October, they're probably sleeping."

"I don't care. I'm not going in there alone."

He groaned and muttered something before saying, "Fine. Just hush then." He put the car in an empty parking lot before dumping gasoline I didn't notice he had on it, then lit it on fire with a match he had in his back pocket. We watched the car burst into flames before silently walking back to the house.