The King Brothers

Of course, Isadore King's deal was canceled after that night. Along with several alliances with other manufactures that were to be. When black Atlanta found out that the man who created over fifty percent of the cars they drive, was a undercover nasty spreading his seeds all over the city, and the country, all Hell broke loose. Isadore had himself flown to Fiji, where he hid out until the fire was either put out (impossible with his wife) or at least simmered down a little. In other words, he got scared and ashamed and ran away from his problems. He wasn't running away from that dick though... Just saying.

As for the twins, Cedric and Zephyrus, they both graduated from North Atlanta high school. Cedric, salutatorian of course, with Kimberly valedictorian. Zephyrus, most creds, for getting a full ride to Duke, but barely made it with a GPA of 3.0, but at least he made it. The average GPA for students at Duke were at least 4.17, but because of Zephyrus's impeccable skills in sports, supposedly, the coach pulled some strings to let him in. Donyelle and Sherrece, became really close friends, since the both of them felt that Isadore did them two the worst. Even though Zephyrus had cut his losses with her because of her having of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, she still stuck around because no matter if Zeph did or not, she would always have a special place in her heart for him, and the whole King family. If the facts serve correctly, there is a possibility that Sherrece might have slipped her a job with the industry as her personal assistant.

Zephyrus fit right in with the basketball team, they welcomed him as their own. Cedric had to warn him about the partying though, because in college, there are plenty of parties but the tests are only once and a lifetime and that he had to prioritize. Zeph loved college life, and training with the team. He was the coach's personal favorite, for more reasons than some I guess. Maybe it had something to do with our money. There was a girl named Brittany, who had a big ole booty and long hair. They instantly made a connection. Over a course of five weeks, they were claiming to be in love. Rumors say he even bought her a ring, but we'll save that story for another day.

Donyelle finally kicked her brother, Devin out of her apartment. Somehow, he managed to bounce back really quick. Only the lord knows how, but he's on his feet. Donyelle finished her pathway in cosmetology, and along with working for Ms. King, she's planning on getting her license really soon, and of course (with the help of Ms. King) open her own Salon in East Atlanta.

Kimberly James got into Spelman College on an academic scholarship. She's majoring in Pre-Law, with a minor in Journalism. She's doing well today, with the company of a fellow HBCU attendant, Jamal Winston, captain of the debate team at Morehouse college. Tall, caramel colored, built like a slim jim, just the way Kimberly liked them. Seems that she's having fun with the guy. Let's not hope he's ... Well let's not jinx it. Her and her big cousin, Tevon James finally spoke words to each other that didn't involve her hating him for the rest of their lives. He explained his reasoning for what he did all those years ago, and that he was the same big teddy bear she loved as they were children. Kimberly accepted Tevon back into her life with warm hugs and kisses once she heard his side to the story.

Tevon hung up his escapes to the national guard, and devoted almost all of his time to making Cedric feel like the luckiest man in the world, which he was. After watching the love of his life walk across that stage and accept his diploma, and several other certificates, he knew that there was a possibility that he wasn't going to see him once he went to college in Los Angeles. So for that reason, he used every last dime he had to make that summer special. They went on hundreds of dates, dinners, movies. They even went to Myrtle beach to spend a weekend all alone. Cedric and TJ were the best of friends, and lovers as well and there was nothing more they both wanted than themselves. Came one of the last nights they had to see each other, before Cedric was to leave and be gone for a whole six months, until perhaps Christmas, TJ was nearly in tears.