13. Donyelle

"See you around." I tell Zephyrus as I drop him off at the gates of his parents house.

"Aight." I plant a soft kiss on his forehead and he exits my vehicle.

While I drive away I beep my horn signaling him, bye again. Then I make my way to my home in midtown.

******

I park downstairs and I climb out of my car and stand. I fix myself and walk towards the elevator that would lead me to my apartment.

"Damn, girl. Where you headed?" Some Dicktip calls after me. I look over to him, leaned up against a brand new BMW.

"Hmph..." I say, balancing my options. Well, Zephyrus and I are only at the beginning. A little flirting won't hurt anyone. I strut over to the man, switching my hips and flipping my braids.

"Ooowiee! What's your name?" He asks, rubbing his hands together and licking his lips. He was older. Probably around his fourties. But handsome, and wealthy. I can tell by the way he's riding and the way he's dressed that he ain't used to having no coins.

"Krystal." I lie. Of course I'm not gonna tell this strange man my name. "And you are?" I take out my red rose lipstick and rub on a fresh coat. I popped my kips and took out my hookah pen and began puffing.

"Uhh, Izzy," He says, I blow smoke in his face and I put my hand on my hip.

"Izzy who?" I ask, taking another puff and blowing it in his face.

"Izzy King." He smiles, I walk up closed to him.

"Izzy King. Hmph, you must be a rapper?" I say, rubbing his chest up and down with my nails.

"Let's just say, I'm in money management." He chuckles.

"Money? Hmph... I like money." I say, leaning next to him on the BMW. "This is nice." I say, rubbing the fresh black paint.

"Wanna take it for a spin?" He asks.

As much as I was tempted, I was tired. "No." I begin to walk away.

"Hey, wait baby. Let me get your number at least?" He calls. I don't turn around. I keep walking forward.

"I don't give my number to strange men in underground parking lots." I say, pressing the elevator button.

"I respect that." He says.

I step inside, and I ride the machine up to my apartment. I stick my key in, and I turn the knob and open the door. I walk into a cloud of smoke, and smells of weed and sex.

"Devin!" I yell, walking inside, and shutting the door.

"Wassup!" He calls from his bedroom. I walk down the hallway and barge into his room.

"What I tell you about fuckin in my house!?" I say, referring to the smell of musty cat and booty sweat I caught whiffs of when I walked in.

"Bruh... I can't get no booth every now and then?" He whines, layed up in his bed.

"Bitch what?? Okay first of all, I'm not nobody's bruh. Secondly what you mean get some booty?? How bout get you some job, and get you some money, and get you some HOUSE and THEN you can get some booth how about that???" I scream at him.

"C'mon man! I got a job." He argues.

"... Slinging drugs once a month for three hundred dollars aint a job, Devin!" I say.

"It is if I'm bringing in some cash, Daniel!" He yells back.

I shoot him a stare. "And that's my cue." I say, walking away.