I love you

He moved his hands between my legs to my womanhood and carressed it slowly while kissing my neck sensually..I moaned heavily and held him tight while scratching his back.."How bad do you want me?" He asked between the kisses. "Hmm..s..so bad..ahh" i moaned. "Hmm..i expected to hear a little more from you.." "Ahh Germann shut the fuck up..and do it.." I moaned heavily as he was rubbing it harder and harder..I moved my hand into his boxer..he was so fucking hard..i massaged him.."Ahh oh gosshhh..fuck..Angie..ahh.." he closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment. I moved my head to his ear and whispered.."Now it's your turn.." he grinned and laid me down..he placed his hands on my hips and kissed my stomach.."Angie.." "W..what?" I asked looking up a little angry cause he stopped..."You sure you wanna do this?" "Can't you see?" I asked a little annoyed.."I just wanna tell you..I love you..and I'm not using you, okay?" "I believe you..but now shut the fuck up, if you know what i mean...okay?" "Haha..okay." We laughed and he kissed me and slowly moved in.."Ahh..hmm Germann.." "Oh gosh..you feel so great.." he moaned.. He started to thrust deeper and faster which made me moan heavily.."Ah..i love your moans baby.." i grabbed onto his hair and pulled it..i kissed his neck and he leaned his head back.."German..i..i love youu..aahh" gave me a deep thrust which i consider as an 'i love you too'.. "Ah..I love you too, Angie." "Hmm ahh..i..i guessed.." We laughed and went on like this the whole night..